NATION

PASSWORD

Short Story Contest

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:19 pm

JuNii wrote:expanding on my character in this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=145840
+++
Lightning flashed.

Artimis stood by her mother. her hands flexing in anticipation for the action to come. her breath was heavy as the rain fell.

she was nervous. this was not a hunt... no, the purpose was not to find food, but to stop a madness. she whined and looked at her mother. the Alpha female of her pack. she calmly put one hand on her shoulder. it was enough. Five Moon Knife pack was known for their prowess in battle. and for that, they had the honor of being the center point of this group.

the crashing in the woods was getting louder. Artimis stole a glance up and down the line. this was the largest gathering of the packs outside a council meeting. many had blood lust in their eyes. many relished the thought of the killing to come. Artimis envied those.

Lightning flashed.

revealing huge shapes that moved through the trees. A sickness struck the large ogre tribes... driving them to madness. and right now, they were tearing through the wilderness, killing all in their path.

a path that lead them to the Human kingdom of Arahar.

the wolf packs, sworn to protect all life, extended that courtisey to the human kingdom to the north.

much blood will be spilt this night. Artimis flexed her claws in anticipation... and with a little fear.

The flash of lightning revealed the first of the mad ogres. they raised their clubs high and charged the line of werewolves at the other end of the field.

the wolves howled and rushed forward. Fang and claw against club and insanity.

The air was thick with the howls and yelps of wolves. the screams and grunts of the ogres. Flesh was rent, Blood was spilt and bone was shattered.

Artimis, her fur, matted by blood, stood searching for the next prey. the meadow was littered with twisted bodies of ogre and werewolf alike. pack mates sought out friends and family among the survivors.

Mother. Artimis turned and ran. she knew that her mother was with her when she leapt onto the first ogre... but in the fighting...

She found her mother being tended to by the pack leader. the Alpha male. her leg was broken. shattered by an ogre club. but she will live. and fate willing, will hunt again.

A lone howl broke through the trees. A message that chilled the blood of those werewolves still alive.

A small group of Ogres failed to be corralled into the meadow... and now they were near the border.

The hunt leader, the werewolf charged to lead this battle gave a howling command. "River Runs, you know your duty."

the 5 remaining wolves of the named Pack turned and bolted for the trees. River Runs... formed by the fastest werewolves in the wilderness. Like their name sake, they were the only ones who could reach the ogres in time.

Artimis watched as her friend, White Water, Named for her snow white pelt, ran with her mother, Hermitie, the Alpha female and leader of the Pack.

Artimis looked to her parents. Her body Language said it all. "River Runs is fast, but to stop the Ogres..."

Her Father nodded and her mother smiled. Artimis gave her own howl. "Five Moon Knife. We Hunt!"

the 3 remaining wolves of the fiercest pack fell in with her as she took off after the chasing wolves.

rain fell on the battlefield.

River Runs ghosted through the trees. pain of wounds ignored as the pressing need to stop the madness from spreading push all other thoughts aside.

As one, they lept over the gully of the stream that marked the border. the rain masked the scent but it was clear. the ogres had found their prey.

Up ahead, through the mist of the rain, they saw 3 ogres, heard the screams of the humans that were unfortunate to be there, and smelled the blood and death that came upon them. Putting on a burst of speed, Hermitie and White Water threw themselves upon the largest ogre as he raised his club for a killing blow to a human child sitting in the mud while the other three of their pack took on the two smaller ogres...

Lightning flashed

The two werewolves stuck the ogre again and again. Blood flowed from many wounds as the ogre tried to shake off the two werewolves attacking him. A wild swing of the club sent White water flying. leaving her mother alone to combat the huge menace.

Stunned, White water struggled to rise. then shaking the stars from her vision, she struggled to get back into the fight. Hermitie managed to hamstring the ogre. causing him to fall. as she moved to the vulnerable neck, the ogre wrapped his thick fingers around her torso and neck. with a sickening twist... he broke her back.

Growling in rage, White water threw herself onto the ogre as he tossed aside the limp form of the Pack leader. with flashing teeth and claws, she opened up the ogre's throat and harried him until the loss of blood finally caused his limbs to fall.

Artimis and her pack broke through the trees to assist the other three wolves with the remaining ogres. as the combined pack brought them down, she sought out her year-mate and friend.

White water howled the death of her mother and leader. Artimis examined her. two ribs broken. she'll live. she turned to examine the carnage. 3 humans dead... two adults and one child. the youngest, a baby, sat in the rain and blood drenched mud crying for a mother that won't sooth his fears.

They were too late... and this boy's family paid the price. Artimis nuzzled the human child. wondering what to do. Occasionally, a lost human cub would be accepted into a pack... but that usually ended badly for the human. no, he needed to be with his own kind...

Down the road, a line of troops were approaching, something had alerted them to possible trouble. Artimis grabbed Hermitie's body and helping White Water, the two packs melted back into the woods.

Disclaimer: correct me if I'm wrong on the summary.

Summary:
There was a plague that infected various creatures of the wilds, driving them mad and hostile. The Werewolves were the only group of creatures left that were not infected. The Wolves being the defender of all living things, stands ready to defend a human settlement under imminent threat. Artimis awaits the ogre invasion besides her mother, nervous, but excited. They successfully repelled the invasion, albeit with some casualties. Artimis' mother was injured. However, the ogres managed to sneak through and passed the border, killing some humans along their way. Artimis' friend White Water, along with her River Runs pack went outeliminate the enemy. They saved a human child, but the fight was brutal and the ogres killed White Water's mother. Artimis and her pack finally arrived to assist them, but it was too late. The leader of the River Runs pack was killed and White Water was injured. Only a baby remains from a family of 5 humans. Artimis had to leave the baby in the human settlement. She left carrying White Water and her mother's body.

Characters - 14/25

I feel that there is little to go about the characterization in here. There are some details about what the characters look like, but it was hard to discover the traits or anything at all really. You need to give more life to the characters. Make them more detailed. I gave you points because there was some sense of emotions, even if it was at times, confusing.

Plot - 13/25
It could be better. It gives little background to what was really going on. If a critic doesn't know what the context of the story is, the plot becomes muddled and butchered. And I understand that this is an extension to a previous story you made (right?), but I can only review what you're submitting.

Setting - 7/15
Your description of the local color is great, but the setting changes really quickly for me. I know that there are some trees and meadows somewhere, but that's all I can remember. Of course, your story was hard to read, so I might have missed something. The use of motif (lightning) to divide the story into sections is great though. Makes the plot flows to an extent.

Creativity - 6/15
I'm not really seeing a lot of creativity here.

Style - 5/15
Too much ellipses. I do think you are trying to attempt some sort of Native American storytelling, but it just didn't work out in the end. Sorry.

Grammar/spelling - 0/5
Terrible. Really need to use proper grammar and spelling. Especially on character names.

A warning to you all: I'm not a great reader. If your story have bad spelling or grammar, it WILL be hard for me to both decipher the language you're using and understand the story.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

The Weimar Republic
Attaché

Founded: Oct 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Weimar Republic » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:My number one pet peeve with regards to short stories is when authors seem to have a fetish for run-on sentences, excessive comma use, and dangling modifiers. Just putting that out there. :meh:

Run-on sentences don't bother me as much as the fragments. This sentence no verb and all that.
Following new legislation in The Weimar Republic, the streets are ravaged by murder and violence to prove political points.

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:
I don't get it, I mean, really, what's so bad about run ons, they're perfectly good sentences, capable of having kids, wives, not necessarily in that order, but all the same, it's discrimination, I tell ya, and it's just not fair to the run on sentences, because they have feelings too, and in the modern twenty-first world we live in, it's just not polite or correct to be sentencist, Buffy, I mean, when being all holo-accosted, didn't the allies intervene to stop Hitler's treatment of the Jews?

;)

Bad grammar should die.

I hate it too, except when used for purposes of humor (which provides a nice excuse whenever I mess up).

The Weimar Republic wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My number one pet peeve with regards to short stories is when authors seem to have a fetish for run-on sentences, excessive comma use, and dangling modifiers. Just putting that out there. :meh:

Run-on sentences don't bother me as much as the fragments. This sentence no verb and all that.

What's wrong with
Last edited by Astrolinium on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Manahakatouki
Senator

Founded: Oct 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Manahakatouki » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:21 pm

Wait...

I'm going to get a zero on my character score aren't I?
And so it was, that I had never changed.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:21 pm

Run-ons are my style. Get over it.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:21 pm

The reason I hate it so much is probably because it has practically turned into a style.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:

Take grammar lessons. ;)
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Take grammar lessons. ;)

(pimp-slap)

I don't like being told to do things pertaining to my writing.

Goodbye.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:Take grammar lessons. ;)

I don't know what, you're talking about my writing style, is perfectly, completely, magnificently, fine, I think the people, who don't like it, are just jealous, of my wonderful, writing.

That hurt to type. :(
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

The Weimar Republic
Attaché

Founded: Oct 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Weimar Republic » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Manahakatouki wrote:Wait...

Your machines are characters. Their personalities aren't human, by I think they actually have more personality than a few characters in other people's stories.
Following new legislation in The Weimar Republic, the streets are ravaged by murder and violence to prove political points.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:24 pm

I'm still in the running, correct?
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:I'm still in the running, correct?

Correct.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:25 pm

(pimp-slap)

Not my problem.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:

I don't know what, you're talking about my writing style, is perfectly, completely, magnificently, fine, I think the people, who don't like it, are just jealous, of my wonderful, writing.

That hurt to type. :(

That hurt to read.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:I'm still in the running, correct?

Correct.

Good.

And never doubt my return(s). They always occur, mostly when you're in the bathroom, or drinking a soda, and are so surprised you spit it onto the computer.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:26 pm

(pimp-slap)

Not my problem.

It is when you insult me. I can handle a lot of things, but my writing being insulted is certainly not of them.

Got it?

Goodbye.

Manahakatouki
Senator

Founded: Oct 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Manahakatouki » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Manahakatouki wrote:Wait...

Your machines are characters. Their personalities aren't human, by I think they actually have more personality than a few characters in other people's stories.

I think I'll take that as a compliment... :p
And so it was, that I had never changed.

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Norstal wrote:Style - 5/15
Too much ellipses. I do think you are trying to attempt some sort of Native American storytelling, but it just didn't work out in the end. Sorry.

Grammar/spelling - 0/5
Terrible. Really need to use proper grammar and spelling. Especially on character names.

A warning to you all: I'm not a great reader. If your story have bad spelling or grammar, it WILL be hard for me to both decipher the language you're using and understand the story.

I lol'd. So hard. I love you Norstal, but really? :lol2:
Last edited by Buffett and Colbert on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Keronians wrote:

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Well, I was banned for three days. I will now frantically edit my terrible story and submit it before 12 AM West Coast time.

Thanks for training me, college.

Alright Nightkill, since you were banned for three days, we'll give you 'til Midnight on your godless part of America. ;)

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:29 pm

New East Ireland wrote:Well, I'm done with my story. Early, but here it is. :)

Laying there on the beach, staring into the sunset, was a wonderful sight. Though that was true, nothing could compare to her. She was amazing, and beautiful, and he felt as though he was the luckiest person in the entire world because she was with him, of anyone else in the whole world. Just thinking about it gave him the feeling that millions of butterflies were inside of his stomach, fluttering and floating around, tickling his insides and forcing himself to giggle uncontrollably. Even now, thinking about her, he giggled. He kept staring at the sun, until he could no longer resist the urge to look at her. He turned his head to the left, and smiled.

Her eyes were bright, and beautiful; even more so than the sunset that was right in front of them. Her eyes seemed like a maze, one that he could become lost in for years, but would never worry about because it was so comforting and welcoming. Her hair blew in the wind, and she looked at him.

"What's wrong?" she asked. He giggled, and smiled, and leaned in, extending his lips until they touched hers. He kissed her as they laid there, for minutes or so. When he finally pulled away, he smiled again. "I'm perfect," he replied. She giggled, and moved closer to him, and wrapped his arms around him. He wrapped his arms around her in response, and smiled. He looked into her wonderful eyes, and leaned in closer, and kissed her. Their lips parted, and their tongues wrapped around each other. They laid there, in the sunset, and on the beach, kissing with their arms wrapped around each other. He felt the warmth of the beach, but it couldn't compare to the warm feeling he had from her. If he had the ability, he would stop time so that that moment would last for all of eternity, and that they would never have to leave or stop. Long into the night, they continued, until the moon was high above their heads, shining down on them. He smiled. "There's something I have to tell you," he whispered quietly. She opened her eyes, and smiled. "What?" she asked.

He leaned in closer, and kissed her again, struggling to find the courage to pull away from her soft lips and speak. He pulled away, which itself proved enough of a challenge, and smiled. "I love you," he whispered. "If I could, I would let the whole world know that I did."

Before she could react, he kissed her again, and blushed furiously, holding her tightly. He had no regret; indeed, he did feel perfect, more than he ever had, and it was all because of her.

Summary: An unnamed man stalked a girl and he gets to kiss her.

Characters - 1/25
I can't give a decent score to a story where the characters are not even named.

Plot - 3/25
Seems like it's a passage from a romance novel. However, a passage is not a short story.

Setting - 5/15
Descriptive, but again, the shortness of this...thing is what forces me to give it a lower score.

Creativity - 8/15
I rather like the words you used, but again, needs to be longer.

Style - 5/15
Again, same problem. Needs to be longer.

Grammar/Spelling - 4/5
Pretty good on that department I think.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:29 pm

And Norstal, you don't have to judge mine. It sucks, apparently, to everyone else, so I guess I lost.

EDIT: Damn, you did. Whatever. *sigh* First disappointment of the New Year.
Last edited by Nude East Ireland on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marcheria
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcheria » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Here, a quick one canon with an upcoming RP of mine. It's what got me my new girlfriend, so why the hell not?

Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away, a handsome young pilot was in for the shock of his life. He'd just been selected to lead a coup against his government. Sure, he was smart and all, but a coup!? He duly agreed, and in the next few days the military began to revolt. At the same time, a young woman in another part of the kingdom was quite fed up with her father. Her father was a famous admiral in the navy, and they often disagreed on multiple viewpoints. When she heard of the handsome young pilots revolt, she knew it was time to act. She gathered up some of her classmates, raided the police station for weapons and they trekked for weeks to the rebel base camp. When they arrived, she was shown to the young pilot's office. She stormed into his tent, where he was working on a speech. She had expected to smartly salute him, but she was instantly taken by his rugged looks. The pilot felt the same way, and they soon fell in love. But there was no time for it. The revolution was in full swing, and they fought together for months on end, snagging kisses on the battlefield. Then, one sunny day in May, it was all over. The Royalists had been defeated, and democracy was on its way. The night it was all over, the young woman and the pilot stood on top of the ruins of the palace, looking out over the ravaged capital, ablaze with the fires of victory. And the pilot got down on one knee and pulled out one of his spare pistol magazines. He took the young woman's hand, and shook the contents into it. But there were no bullets there. There was just a necklace, one that the pilot had carved from wood taken from a flagpole. And he asked her to marry him. And she said yes. And they were happily married, united like their new nation, and they lived happily ever after.
I'm BACK after a long absence! New sig to come.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Norstal wrote:

Laying there on the beach, staring into the sunset, was a wonderful sight. Though that was true, nothing could compare to her. She was amazing, and beautiful, and he felt as though he was the luckiest person in the entire world because she was with him, of anyone else in the whole world. Just thinking about it gave him the feeling that millions of butterflies were inside of his stomach, fluttering and floating around, tickling his insides and forcing himself to giggle uncontrollably. Even now, thinking about her, he giggled. He kept staring at the sun, until he could no longer resist the urge to look at her. He turned his head to the left, and smiled.

Her eyes were bright, and beautiful; even more so than the sunset that was right in front of them. Her eyes seemed like a maze, one that he could become lost in for years, but would never worry about because it was so comforting and welcoming. Her hair blew in the wind, and she looked at him.

"What's wrong?" she asked. He giggled, and smiled, and leaned in, extending his lips until they touched hers. He kissed her as they laid there, for minutes or so. When he finally pulled away, he smiled again. "I'm perfect," he replied. She giggled, and moved closer to him, and wrapped his arms around him. He wrapped his arms around her in response, and smiled. He looked into her wonderful eyes, and leaned in closer, and kissed her. Their lips parted, and their tongues wrapped around each other. They laid there, in the sunset, and on the beach, kissing with their arms wrapped around each other. He felt the warmth of the beach, but it couldn't compare to the warm feeling he had from her. If he had the ability, he would stop time so that that moment would last for all of eternity, and that they would never have to leave or stop. Long into the night, they continued, until the moon was high above their heads, shining down on them. He smiled. "There's something I have to tell you," he whispered quietly. She opened her eyes, and smiled. "What?" she asked.

He leaned in closer, and kissed her again, struggling to find the courage to pull away from her soft lips and speak. He pulled away, which itself proved enough of a challenge, and smiled. "I love you," he whispered. "If I could, I would let the whole world know that I did."

Before she could react, he kissed her again, and blushed furiously, holding her tightly. He had no regret; indeed, he did feel perfect, more than he ever had, and it was all because of her.

Characters - 1/25

Plot - 3/25
Seems like it's a passage from a romance novel. However, a passage is not a short story.

Setting - 5/15
Descriptive, but again, the shortness of this...thing is what forces me to give it a lower score.

Creativity - 8/15

Style - 5/15

Grammar/Spelling - 4/5

You're a tough little bastard, aren't ya? :p

Goodbye.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Norstal wrote:

Characters - 1/25

Plot - 3/25

Setting - 5/15

Creativity - 8/15

Style - 5/15

Grammar/Spelling - 4/5

Jeez, I thought you were supposed to be the nice guy, Norstal. :p

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:31 pm

Norstal wrote:Disclaimer: correct me if I'm wrong on the summary.

Characters - 1/25

Plot - 3/25

Setting - 5/15

Creativity - 8/15

Style - 5/15

Grammar/Spelling - 4/5

Jeez, I thought you were supposed to be the nice guy, Norstal. :p

Tell me, if both Maritime and Norstal are the bad cops and only Yoite is the good cop... does that mean the interrogation will fail?

Goodbye.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction