NATION

PASSWORD

The Equestria Games: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Wilgrove wrote:
Eastern Equestria wrote:
Right, because the Twilight Sparkle Servitude's rivalry with Fluttershy Yandere and The Dashery is totally comparable to the European wars of religion... *rolls eyes*

You left out Oder of the Eternal Night. :(

New Babylonia wrote:Yay i has a friend! :P

Also, yay! LUNA!

Well yea, I like to be everyone's friend on here. :)

Well now i don't feel special anymore...
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Eastern Equestria wrote:
Pargentina wrote:Yeah, they fought for a while. They fought for one long ass while. They had full blow wars of religion. They fought for millennia.

Sects are bad. Cults are Sects. Thus, by the translative property of Logic, we know that Cults are bad.
Seriously, why does this thread have cults? What the fuck?

Right, because the Twilight Sparkle Servitude's rivalry with Fluttershy Yandere and The Dashery is totally comparable to the European wars of religion... *rolls eyes*

All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Time Alliance
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Time Alliance » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:17 pm

Wilgrove wrote:
Eastern Equestria wrote:

New Babylonia wrote:Yay i has a friend! :P

Also, yay! LUNA!

Oder?

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:17 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Eastern Equestria wrote:

What do you mean? Like, even if they were dissolved, it would still happen again?
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Wilgrove
Post Czar

Founded: May 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilgrove » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:18 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Wilgrove wrote:

Well now i don't feel special anymore...

Oh hush, of course you're special to me. :) :hug:

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Wilgrove wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Well now i don't feel special anymore...

YAY! :) :hug:

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Immoren » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Wilgrove wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Well now i don't feel special anymore...

:P
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
discoursedrome wrote:everyone knows that quote, "I know not what weapons World War Three will be fought, but World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones," but in a way it's optimistic and inspiring because it suggests that even after destroying civilization and returning to the stone age we'll still be sufficiently globalized and bellicose to have another world war right then and there

Slorch
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:20 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Wilgrove wrote:
*hugs*

:hug:

hugs for everyone!
"... Ultramarines never have to deal with shit like that. Then again, they are the Ultramarines. Rebels don't surrender out of fear of them, they surrender because the last they want is another lecture about their prowess in battle."- AETEN II
Slorch wrote:click the 'wrote' button.
Nua Corda wrote:click the 'wrote' button.

Fluttershy is Best pony

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:21 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

What do you mean? Like, even if they were dissolved, it would still happen again?

I mean that this isn't the first wave of best pony cults. Probably not even the second. In time, you'll fade, and eventually, more newbies will take up the mantle. All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.

Eastern Equestria
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Equestria » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Wilgrove wrote:
Eastern Equestria wrote:

We don't really consider you a threat :p

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Slorch wrote:
New Babylonia wrote: :hug:

hugs for everyone!

YESH! :hug:

Wilgrove
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wilgrove » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:What do you mean? Like, even if they were dissolved, it would still happen again?

I mean that this isn't the first wave of best pony cults. Probably not even the second. In time, you'll fade, and eventually, more newbies will take up the mantle. All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

Sunrise, sunset. Wax on, wax off.

Slorch
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Wilgrove wrote:
Eastern Equestria wrote:

and the FFPC
"... Ultramarines never have to deal with shit like that. Then again, they are the Ultramarines. Rebels don't surrender out of fear of them, they surrender because the last they want is another lecture about their prowess in battle."- AETEN II

Fluttershy is Best pony

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:What do you mean? Like, even if they were dissolved, it would still happen again?

I was close. And yeah, its true, as long as the show exists so will the 'cults'.

The Time Alliance
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Time Alliance » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:

I will never fade....

I think these cults will last maybe a month.

The Servitude will never be destroyed though.
Last edited by The Time Alliance on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eastern Equestria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Equestria » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:

As you say, o' wise one :bow:

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:23 pm

The Time Alliance wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:I mean that this isn't the first wave of best pony cults. Probably not even the second. In time, you'll fade, and eventually, more newbies will take up the mantle. All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

I will never fade....

I dunno, i really do like how our membership code looks...

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Immoren » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:

Such is the Music of the Blind Idiot At The Center Of The All.
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
discoursedrome wrote:everyone knows that quote, "I know not what weapons World War Three will be fought, but World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones," but in a way it's optimistic and inspiring because it suggests that even after destroying civilization and returning to the stone age we'll still be sufficiently globalized and bellicose to have another world war right then and there

The Time Alliance
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Time Alliance » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:24 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
The Time Alliance wrote:I will never fade....

I dunno, i really do like how our membership code looks...

Exactly why I say it won't fade. If anything I'm keeping it.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:25 pm

The Time Alliance wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:I dunno, i really do like how our membership code looks...

Same. And since i won't have a life anytime in the forseeable future outside the internet, i'll be here for a long time.

Eastern Equestria
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Equestria » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:25 pm

The Time Alliance wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:I mean that this isn't the first wave of best pony cults. Probably not even the second. In time, you'll fade, and eventually, more newbies will take up the mantle. All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

I will never fade....

The Twilight Sparkle Servitude will never die! Hail Twilight! Hail Twilight!

Slorch
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Slorch » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:25 pm

The Time Alliance wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:I dunno, i really do like how our membership code looks...

eh i'm running out of room

Fluttershy is Best pony

Wilgrove
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wilgrove » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:27 pm

New Babylonia wrote:
The Time Alliance wrote:Exactly why I say it won't fade. If anything I'm keeping it.

Same. And since i won't have a life anytime in the forseeable future outside the internet, i'll be here for a long time.

Having a life is overrated.

Pargentina
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pargentina » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Eastern Equestria wrote:

The NationStates wars of religion will have a terrible and unprecedented scope.

In all seriousness, when several groups of creepy obsessed people are pitted against each other, shit happens.
Last edited by Pargentina on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S1 N3 Backup Processor. Do Not Touch.

The Time Alliance
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Time Alliance » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:29 pm

Pargentina wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

The NationStates wars of religion will have a terrible and unprecedented scope.

In all seriousness, when several groups of creepy obsessed people are pitted against each other, shit happens.

I post on NSG I understand this.

And it's only an obsession towards Servicing Twilight Sparkle.
Last edited by The Time Alliance on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction