NATION

PASSWORD

[r] flaming

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Hirota
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

[r] flaming

Postby Hirota » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:01 am

(Emphasis in bold my own)

Ganonsyoni wrote:You should be scared to desire the removal and death of Jews, queers, etc. Scared to desire the destruction of democracy, liberty, and fraternity between all human beings.

You should be scared to be a nazi.

My understanding is that the poster is calling anyone who opposes the methodology advocated by the poster is a Nazi.
When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger - Confucius
Known to trigger Grammar Nazis, Spelling Nazis, Actual Nazis, the emotionally stunted and pedants.
Those affected by the views, opinions or general demeanour of this poster should review this puppy picture. Those affected by puppy pictures should consider investing in an isolation tank.

Economic Left/Right: -3.25, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.03
Isn't it curious how people will claim they are against tribalism, then pigeonhole themselves into tribes?

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
I use obviously in italics to emphasise the conveying of sarcasm. If I've put excessive obviously's into a post that means I'm being sarcastic

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:02 pm

While I agree that use of the second person (singular or plural) pronoun makes this a case for interpretation, I'm having trouble reading that as anything more than a generic statement. "You (2nd person plural collective) should be scared to be a nazi" is neither a threat nor a flame.

I'm ruling it non actionable.

Return to Moderation