NATION

PASSWORD

[REQUEST] Unlock Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Stellonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

[REQUEST] Unlock Thread

Postby Stellonia » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:43 am

Please unlock this thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=360828

I fail to see how my ambassador's having been employed for only one day and her accusation that a fellow ambassador is using the guilt-by-association fallacy renders her a "naive idiot."

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:12 pm

If you hadn't done exactly the same stunt in your previous thread on a similar subject, I might have left it alone. As it is, your "my ambassador is dumber than me" excuse has worn out completely. At this point, it's trolling.

Mind you, I'm not self-moderating here. Another mod can review my decision, including the reason I just listed, before answering your appeal.

Stellonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellonia » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:If you hadn't done exactly the same stunt in your previous thread on a similar subject, I might have left it alone.
As it is, your "my ambassador is dumber than me" excuse has worn out completely. At this point, it's trolling.

Are you implying that just because I did something before, I am doing it again now? I am certainly not trying to make my character dumber than myself. Just because it's her first day on the job and she's accusing a fellow ambassador of committing a logical fallacy does not make her a "naive idiot." Of course, I may have done something else that led to your decision, but you never quoted it.

Mind you, I'm not self-moderating here. Another mod can review my decision, including the reason I just listed, before answering your appeal.

Good. It would be best to avoid any potential conflict of interest.

Stellonia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stellonia » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Hello? Does anyone wish to re-evaluate Frisbeeteria's decision to close my thread and give me an unofficial warning?

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:52 pm

Stellonia wrote:Hello? Does anyone wish to re-evaluate Frisbeeteria's decision to close my thread and give me an unofficial warning?

Volunteer staff, limited time, yada yada we've all been here before.

That and not all of us know or care about WA issues. I usually leave them to mods more familiar with that subforum.

Euroslavia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Euroslavia » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:55 am

Lock upheld. An official warning will be handed out if it happens again in the future.
BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

Return to Moderation