NATION

PASSWORD

How do I become un-banned from the world assembly?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
JoaquinJoaquin
Civilian

Founded: Oct 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

How do I become un-banned from the world assembly?

Postby JoaquinJoaquin » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:34 pm

I had a few accounts on the world assembly before I knew that it wasn't allowed, and now I am banned.

Lockdownn
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lockdownn » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:37 pm

File a GHR for anything that pertains to game side such as the World Assembly.

It is to my knowledge that you can not enter back into the WA after you've been banned. You can, however; join with a new nation.

United German Regions
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United German Regions » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:20 pm

JoaquinJoaquin wrote:I had a few accounts on the world assembly before I knew that it wasn't allowed, and now I am banned.

Lockdowwn is correct, I am really sure that you will not be able to re-enter your current nation back in the WA.. If you desire to be a World Assembly member again you need to get a nation not banned from the World Assembly and use it or create a new nation and enter it in the WA. Also, I doubt you did not know, they send your a warning that grants you 24 hours to resign all but one of your World Assembly nations otherwise you would get banned.
Founder of The Insane Region/Founder of The Embassy/Raider for few/Defender for all/International Contender/Conqueror of The Black Riders
I stand against CAIN
Pro: USA, Democracy, Military, Freedom, Fox News, Second Amendment, #AllLivesMatter, Racial Equality, Gender Equality, #BlueLivesMatter
Anti: Fascism, WA Security Council, Religious Extremism, The Nightly Show, #BlackLivesMatter, Segregation, Hillary Clinton, Heavy Feminism

United German Regions is supplying medical aid to numerous nations recovering from war | UGR investigators discovered the presence of slavery in Cresenthia to manufacture teddy bears | The leader of UGR has just eaten a samich

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:09 pm

JoaquinJoaquin wrote:How do I become un-banned from the world assembly?

Use an existing nation that was never in the WA, or create a new one. Nations ejected for rulebreaking are never let back in.

United German Regions wrote: Also, I doubt you did not know, they send your a warning that grants you 24 hours to resign all but one of your World Assembly nations otherwise you would get banned.

It's not that specific. We tend not to eject after warning until they have logged back in post-warning and had a chance to resign the extras. Sometimes it happens in a hour, sometimes it takes a month. The exception to that is if someone is a repeat multi or otherwise obviously cheating to steal a delegacy - those can be ejected without warning. It's not an automated process. Game Mods control every step of the way and use common sense and good judgement.

United German Regions
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United German Regions » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:33 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:
JoaquinJoaquin wrote:How do I become un-banned from the world assembly?

Use an existing nation that was never in the WA, or create a new one. Nations ejected for rulebreaking are never let back in.

United German Regions wrote: Also, I doubt you did not know, they send your a warning that grants you 24 hours to resign all but one of your World Assembly nations otherwise you would get banned.

It's not that specific. We tend not to eject after warning until they have logged back in post-warning and had a chance to resign the extras. Sometimes it happens in a hour, sometimes it takes a month. The exception to that is if someone is a repeat multi or otherwise obviously cheating to steal a delegacy - those can be ejected without warning. It's not an automated process. Game Mods control every step of the way and use common sense and good judgement.

Thanks for the additional information, that will be helpful for future cases.
Founder of The Insane Region/Founder of The Embassy/Raider for few/Defender for all/International Contender/Conqueror of The Black Riders
I stand against CAIN
Pro: USA, Democracy, Military, Freedom, Fox News, Second Amendment, #AllLivesMatter, Racial Equality, Gender Equality, #BlueLivesMatter
Anti: Fascism, WA Security Council, Religious Extremism, The Nightly Show, #BlackLivesMatter, Segregation, Hillary Clinton, Heavy Feminism

United German Regions is supplying medical aid to numerous nations recovering from war | UGR investigators discovered the presence of slavery in Cresenthia to manufacture teddy bears | The leader of UGR has just eaten a samich

Return to Moderation