NATION

PASSWORD

[Inquiry]Why do you have so many feminist threads?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

[Inquiry]Why do you have so many feminist threads?

Postby United Marxist Nations » Fri May 29, 2015 10:57 am

It just seems like too many are being posted, and that a megathread merging them all would be helpful.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Fri May 29, 2015 11:46 am

Already discussed elsewhere here, somewhere in all this mess - I think it might be under a name change request. Sometimes, like with an ongoing war or specific issue, a megathread is warranted. If there are similar toned but differently subjected threads, there's no need to merge. It'll be looked into, thanks.

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Fri May 29, 2015 11:49 am

Thank you for the reply.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Fri May 29, 2015 12:00 pm

Here's the thread DLN mentioned.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Return to Moderation