NATION

PASSWORD

Swatizka in flag mods or admin only

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Swatizka in flag mods or admin only

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:57 pm

I recently discovered a new players flag on a thread that's breaking site rules for images such as swatizkas. Before I mentioned it here I did telegram a message for the player to change their flag before the admin or moderation tem gets involved. I feel like if they don't change the flag a warning would suffice since they are new.

Here is their link http://www.nationstates.net/nation=wehrmaucht
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Perrytopia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Site policy on "malicious" content

Postby Perrytopia » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:02 pm

So I was browsing forum 7, and noticed a nation named Wehrmaucht in several threads brandishing a Nazi-esque swastika flag while making tread-jacking posts. I know that Max has a policy against this, and its considered a big no-no. Let's hope that this guy gets what's coming to him.

An example of the suspect flag and posts:

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=320798&start=625
Nothing to see here, folks. Please move along...
What's up with all these folks nowadays making nations that don't use NS stats? It's always "Multiversal Soul-Snatchers" this or "Tier Infinity Poly-Galactic Mercs" that. I mean, stats are the whole point, right? You know, the thing that makes this different from your run-of-the-mill role-playing forum? Yeah, they're flawed, but its the ridiculousness that makes this game absolutely FANTASTIC
And copying taking creative liberties with Warhammer 40K or Eldritch nonsense doesn't make you as unique as you think...

Remember to enjoy your stay, and please don't feed the wildlife.

Justin States
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Justin States » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:06 pm

I sent him a telegram to change his flag or he will get banned by mods
Blekksprutia wrote:I imagine God is partying hard up in Heaven with His cute gay friends because His creations have finally started to get shit right.
Vista Major wrote:God has truly blessed us this day. LGBT Marriage is now legal in the USA, and will hopefully spread to the entire world. Equality and Love rises above hate and ignorance.

District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Game-side stuff should be reported via GHR.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:11 pm

I already handled it by a thread in moderation and a telegram to said nation. Glad to know more people as players care bout the rules.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:48 pm

As usual, this is GHR material. Not something forum mods can sort through. Looking into it anyhoo.

Return to Moderation