NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Flaming In P2TM

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Korva
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

[Report] Flaming In P2TM

Postby Korva » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:43 am

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Okay, so for those of you who are trying to bait me: screw yourselves. Literally.

As for you who say I don't know much about strategy, think about this:

I've always been prepared. I expected the worst, hoped for the best. You've just hoped for the best and cried when the worst came. Why? Because you guys literally didn't think. What if they DO have anti armor? Well, you're screwed because you never expected it. Why? Because you assume. And assume.

I'm out. Screw you Korva and Kass

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:It doesn't matter anymore Van. Korva can screw himself. I'm not going to stay here and be abused.

If you, for any strange reason, want to talk about it, Tg me.

For whatever strange reason that compels you to talk to me...

Emphasis added.
Last edited by Korva on Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:55 pm

Let me see if I can be of assistance to them so this doesn't fester. The players involved are all decent people. (Minty note: I have absolutely no say regarding Modly judgement calls for the posts themselves.)
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Transnapastain
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Cerillium wrote:Let me see if I can be of assistance to them so this doesn't fester. The players involved are all decent people. (Minty note: I have absolutely no say regarding Modly judgement calls for the posts themselves.)

Your assistance in preventing further outbursts would be appreciated, but this particular instance needed to be addressed.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:24 pm

Transnapastain wrote:Your assistance in preventing further outbursts would be appreciated, but this particular instance needed to be addressed.

Yup. Thanks Trans.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:46 am

May I ask why it was warn worthy? I've seen things like this shrugged off before.
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Return to Moderation