NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] Spam, flamebait or trolling? Not sure which.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New Chalcedon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2007
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] Spam, flamebait or trolling? Not sure which.

Postby New Chalcedon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:15 am

It seems fairly mild (particularly compared to some doozies I saw back in the day, but these seem to run afoul of the rules in some ill-defined fashion:

England-Ireland wrote:An Important Disclaimer About Ads: Due to the sensitive nature of this article, some highly inappropriate and offensive advertisements may appear on this page. I apologize and assure you, as host to the Christianity site, that all ads on About.com (an advertiser-supported network) are beyond my control. While occasionally unsuitable, the ads do make it possible for the site to exist with the continued goal of offering free practical and spiritual resources for living the Christian faith. I do not endorse or sponsor any of the advertisers, their products or site content.
Ads
Growing in Christ
http://www.navpress.com
This 13 week Bible study will help you in your daily walk with God.
Free iPhone Study Bible
http://www.wavestudybible.com
You've never seen a Bible like this before.
3 Herbs that Beat Anxiety
http://www.a2xanxiety.com
Doctors Reveal 1 Weird Compound to Calm Anxiety that May Surprise You
Free Bible Study Lessons
Christianity
Daily Bible
Bible on Marriage
Bible Resources
Homosexuality is the act of intercourse between people of the same sex. When the Bible speaks of homosexuality, its emphasis is on behavior, not condition. God loves sinners, but condemns sin. And the Bible's verdict on homosexual behavior, as with all sexual immorality, is that it is sinful. This extensive collection of Scriptures is provided as an aid for those who wish to study what the Bible says about homosexuality.

England-Ireland wrote:http://christianity.about.com/od/Bible-Verses/a/Bible-Verses-Homosexuality.htm

I'm not sure if proselytizing (or links to same) are allowed here, but...

EDIT: OK, I think this crosses the line rather less ambiguously:

England-Ireland wrote:
Peluzzanien wrote:Religion is not good :mad:

same sex marriage is not good it should be outlawed and gay men are not real men they are jokes

Possibly on both sides of that argument.
Last edited by New Chalcedon on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fuck it all. Let the world burn - there's no way roaches could do a worse job of being decent than we have.

Peluzzanien
Envoy

Founded: Oct 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Peluzzanien » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:23 am

im not spamming flamebaiting or trolling.Just telling my option.

England-Ireland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby England-Ireland » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:25 am

Peluzzanien wrote:im not spamming flamebaiting or trolling.Just telling my option.

so am i
Prime minister: Wilson Churchill
The south Lebanon conflict- Victory
7th arvenian civil war- victory
VERMONTE strip war-victory [
2nd Lebanon conflict-Victory
'I'm 17 im conservative future Us marine history buff
SEMPER FIDELS THE PROUD THE FEW

Peluzzanien
Envoy

Founded: Oct 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Peluzzanien » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:25 am

ok.

New Chalcedon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Chalcedon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:02 am

....Oy, vey. Title edited to indicate that it's a report, and this gem has also cropped up:

England-Ireland wrote:
Peluzzanien wrote:you are a joke :evil:

whatever liberals are nothing they want to give money away to people who don't deserve it
Fuck it all. Let the world burn - there's no way roaches could do a worse job of being decent than we have.

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:27 pm

To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

New Chalcedon
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Chalcedon » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:30 pm

NERVUN wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=22137001#p22137001

Danke schon, NERVUN.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation