NATION

PASSWORD

Rp thread godmodded

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:26 pm

Well, you guys keep goading him on, repeatedly. Stop participating with him. Leave him alone. Stop posting about him. Very simple. We don't police rp, only when you break the site rules - flaming, trolling, spamming, etc.

And your group has had your fair share of it. You might benefit from reading the stickies, getting some assistance/advice from the mentors.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Your pride? Quite frankly, deal with it. No one 'likes to lose', and this is a situation where you just can't 'win'. Not in a good way.

All you guys have to do is withdraw from the thread, and not acknowledge anything further. Very simple.

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Deian salazar wrote:Can you tell gilneas this?The reason I haven't ignored is because I hate losing and it'll seem like I lost.Part of my disability and pride.But please help.

It's just a roleplay. If you cannot stand the way it's done then don't participate. No one is forcing you to.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Return to Moderation