NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Homosexuality Is Wrong

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

[Report] Homosexuality Is Wrong

Postby The Serbian Empire » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:40 pm

The thread's name is already flamebait, but it gets worse with little more than bible verses in the OP.

The contents of the post
Isus Fiul wrote:Leviticus 18:22
Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

God says it is wrong. Henceforth, it shall be so. God is not hateful, however. He's trying to help us. Being homosexual is not natural. No other species regularly practices homosexuality, because, well, it doesn't work. Why should we, even when He tells us not to.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Level 12 Myrmidon, Level ⑨ Tsundere, Level ✿ Hold My Flower
Bad Idea Purveyor
8 Values: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=56.1&d=70.2&g=86.5&s=91.9
Political Compass: Economic -10.00 Authoritarian: -9.13
TG for Facebook if you want to friend me
Marissa, Goddess of Stratospheric Reach
preferred pronouns: Female ones
Primarily lesbian, but pansexual in nature

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:41 pm

da da da. up up up de butt...

catholic fuck
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Imperial City-States
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial City-States » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:44 pm

There is nothing wrong with someone posting an opinion , however as there is no 'discussion' portion of the link yes it should be locked. The topic itself is not 'illegal'
http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/nations.php?nation=Imperial+City-States
"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion, but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
"Stand in the ashes of a million dead souls and ask the ghost if honor matters."
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
"No advance in wealth, no softening of manners, no reform or revolution has ever brought human equality a millimeter nearer."
George Orwell

Unapologetically American
U.S Army

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:44 pm

Imperial City-States wrote:There is nothing wrong with someone posting an opinion , however as there is no 'discussion' portion of the link yes it should be locked. The topic itself is not 'illegal'

Agreed.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:47 pm

Imperial City-States wrote:There is nothing wrong with someone posting an opinion , however as there is no 'discussion' portion of the link yes it should be locked. The topic itself is not 'illegal'

I've seen it locked with far more discussion area, but this isn't a place for non-Mods to post their opinions.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Level 12 Myrmidon, Level ⑨ Tsundere, Level ✿ Hold My Flower
Bad Idea Purveyor
8 Values: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=56.1&d=70.2&g=86.5&s=91.9
Political Compass: Economic -10.00 Authoritarian: -9.13
TG for Facebook if you want to friend me
Marissa, Goddess of Stratospheric Reach
preferred pronouns: Female ones
Primarily lesbian, but pansexual in nature

Imperial City-States
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial City-States » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:49 pm

The Serbian Empire wrote:

I've seen it locked with far more discussion area, but this isn't a place for non-Mods to post their opinions.

Neither is this the place for people to make incorrect reports.
http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/nations.php?nation=Imperial+City-States
"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion, but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
"Stand in the ashes of a million dead souls and ask the ghost if honor matters."
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
"No advance in wealth, no softening of manners, no reform or revolution has ever brought human equality a millimeter nearer."
George Orwell

Unapologetically American
U.S Army

Tsaraine
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsaraine » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:56 pm

I've locked it. Imperial City-States, Military Lands of the Scottish People - your posts were not necessary or germane to the report. Kindly do not post such posts in a Moderation report in future; if I see you doing so I shall have to warn you for it, and I really can't be bothered clicking like three different links to do that right now.

~ Tsar the Mod is lazy

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:44 am

Tsaraine wrote:I've locked it. Imperial City-States, Military Lands of the Scottish People - your posts were not necessary or germane to the report. Kindly do not post such posts in a Moderation report in future; if I see you doing so I shall have to warn you for it, and I really can't be bothered clicking like three different links to do that right now.

~ Tsar the Mod is lazy

Not so lazy mod will deal with it then :P

Imperial City-States, and The Serbian Empire *** warned for spamming Moderation. *** Please see this post regarding posting in report threads in Moderation. Both of you have offended before; expect a 1 day ban if repeated.

Military Lands of the Scottish People *** 1 day ban *** for flaming and spamming in Moderation.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation