NATION

PASSWORD

[Report] Wishing harm on Others *Ukraine Crisis II*

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Lyttenburg
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

[Report]-Flame-Ukraine Crisis II: Electric Boogaloo

Postby Lyttenburg » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:45 am

This:

Korva wrote:Never too late, Russian apologists are like a cancer that never leave.

One can only hope that they all live in Russia, as they deserve to spend their lives in the last European dictatorship.

I've never known that I'm "like cancer". Or that I live "in the last European dictatorship" (I thought it was the Western buzz-word for Belorus).
“In an hour of Darkness, a blind man is the best guide. In an age of Insanity, look to the madman to show the way.”
Fight for Peace. Live for War. Die for Nothing
I wholeheartedly support the Great Ukraine from Lviv to Ternopil!
Кто не скачет - того Крым!
The ultimate fate of all Russophobes.

Lyttenburgh. Founded: Thu Sep 1 2011. Deleted: Sun Jun 8 2014. Population: 5.201 billion.
Never Forgive. Never Forget

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:50 am

Admonishment delivered.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Neoconstantius
Minister

Founded: Nov 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neoconstantius » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Same thread, so I'll just put it here:
Thellonya wrote:
Neoconstantius wrote:You speak for Ukraine as if you're the leader of some national hivemind. You really think EU integration is the aspiration of the majority of Ukrainians? You really think the current Kiev government, which shells and injures and kills its own civilians and oppresses its own people, represents the will of the entire populace? If that were the case, then Yanukovych, the president that HALF the country voted for, wouldn't needed to have been illegally removed in an undemocratic coup. Ukrainian apologists and nationalists scream about "freedom" and "democracy", but they have risen to power through the exact opposite of these ideals. The hypocrisy is unfathomable.

As a Rusyn, I will not let Kiev and western Ukraine send my family and friends to be slaughtered for some rabid nationalistic fantasies.

Undemocratic? Last time i checked that fucker had Berkut gunning people down in the streets because they dare voice their opinion. So yeah, fuck you and Yankovich. That ass had it coming to him when he started the shooting.

Emphasis mine.
GO ILLINI
Ja Rusyn byl, jesm'y budu.
Podkarpatskie Rusyny, ostavte hlubokyj son!
Sloboda! Autonómia! Nezávislosť!

Estruia
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

[Report] Wishing harm on Others *Ukraine Crisis II*

Postby Estruia » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Constantinopolis wrote:
Geilinor wrote:Yet you tolerate Putin's fascist advisers, such as Aleksandr Dugin.

Yes, because Putin's fascist advisers, unlike the Ukrainian fascists, are not actively trying to get left-wing parties banned, nor are they in control of street gangs and paramilitary units that vandalize the offices of left-wing organizations, beat up left-wing activists, destroy public monuments with left-wing symbolism, etc.

I tolerate people like Aleksandr Dugin because they are willing to tolerate me and my politics. The Ukrainian fascists want to kill me and wipe out anyone who shares my politics. So I want them to die. And if the only people trying to make them die are a bunch of Russian imperialists, well then, I guess I'll support a bunch of Russian imperialists.

In the bolded, and under-lined portion of the post, the person who posted it said they want perceived "Ukrainian Fascists," to die.
31/Genderfluid/ENFP Currently living in the US (Michigan).

Pro: Western Social Democracy, Western Liberal Democracy, Irish Freedom, United Ireland, Scottish Independence, Sinn Fein, SNP, Plaid Cymru, Pan-Celticism, Pan-Germanism, Guaranteed Minimum Income, 2SLGBTQIA+ Rights, Israel, Taiwan

Neutral: Gun Rights, British Labour Party, British Tories, Masculism

Anti: Islamism, Arab Nationalism, Palestine, Russian Imperialism, Ukrainian Nationalism, Pan-Slavism, LDPR, Vladimir Putin, Front Nationale, UKIP, BNP, Third-wave Feminism, Science-denial, Alt-Right Politics, China

Neoconstantius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neoconstantius » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:58 pm

Estruia wrote:
Constantinopolis wrote:Yes, because Putin's fascist advisers, unlike the Ukrainian fascists, are not actively trying to get left-wing parties banned, nor are they in control of street gangs and paramilitary units that vandalize the offices of left-wing organizations, beat up left-wing activists, destroy public monuments with left-wing symbolism, etc.

I tolerate people like Aleksandr Dugin because they are willing to tolerate me and my politics. The Ukrainian fascists want to kill me and wipe out anyone who shares my politics. So I want them to die. And if the only people trying to make them die are a bunch of Russian imperialists, well then, I guess I'll support a bunch of Russian imperialists.

You are an absolutely disgusting human being. You want people to die, just because they have different political beliefs than you? They aren't trying to kill off Leftists. Yet, you just said you want them to die, over your falsely-perceived persecution because you are a Leftist (who probably doesn't live in Ukraine, if I'm wrong, correct me.)

Seriously, you should feel ashamed of yourself for wanting people to die because of their political beliefs.

I'll just leave this here as well, as it pertains to the same reply chain.
GO ILLINI

Neoconstantius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neoconstantius » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:59 pm

Bump.
GO ILLINI

Neoconstantius
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Neoconstantius » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:17 am

Is this going to be addressed?
GO ILLINI

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:47 am

Estruia: *** Warned *** for flaming.
Constantinopolis: *** Warned *** for the wishing death on a group, clarified by his other posts.
Thellonya: *** Warned *** for flaming.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation