NATION

PASSWORD

{Report} Trolling

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

{Report} Trolling

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:08 pm

Yeah, this post is pretty much out of line.

As a member of the NRA and someone who has donated to them in the past, as with other users on this forum, don't really appreciate being called a "rabid mouth-foamer" and "rabid gunhumping mouth-foamers".

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:30 am

The Horror Channel has been given a *** 3 day ban *** for the trolling. From his history, he shows up every so often to more or less do just that - hit and run after being smacked for bad behavior. We'll probably see him in a few months if his pattern continues.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:19 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:The Horror Channel has been given a *** 3 day ban *** for the trolling. From his history, he shows up every so often to more or less do just that - hit and run after being smacked for bad behavior. We'll probably see him in a few months if his pattern continues.

I'm sure we will.

Take care DLN.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Return to Moderation