NATION

PASSWORD

[REPORT] trollnaming

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Belzia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

[REPORT] trollnaming

Postby Belzia » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:28 pm

fascist discussion thread

Seaxeland wrote:
Belzia wrote:more non-sequitur ad-hom that fails to address my point, god in heaven, help this guy learn how debating works.

Either learn how to debate like a fucking mature individual our get out and take your childish pseudo-trolling with you.

Empire of Narnia wrote:Why be Fascist when you can be Stalinist? It is better to follow a leader who cares about his people (and won the war) than one who is racist or only in it for the power.

What an incredibly unintelligent and misinformed statement to make.

Empire of Narnia wrote:Great comrade Stalin was in it to help not only the Russian people but all the people of the world. He had a lot of power because he was genuinely the best man for the job.

Killing people is not helping them.

emphasis mine
Poni Poni Poni
Generation 35 (The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your signature.
Armed Forces data
Defcon: 5 4 3 2 1
Left: 5.16, Libertarian: 1.87
I am a Catholic

Belzia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Belzia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:47 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:Using the word "troll" isn't troll naming unless it's the primary content of the post. I'm not seeing that in this post.

telling me to "take my childish pseudo-trolling elsewhere" is not troll-naming, or at least actionable?
Poni Poni Poni
Generation 35 (The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your signature.
Armed Forces data
Defcon: 5 4 3 2 1
Left: 5.16, Libertarian: 1.87
I am a Catholic

Return to Moderation