NATION

PASSWORD

Off-Topic, Spammy, and rules tiptoeing?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Seangoli
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Off-Topic, Spammy, and rules tiptoeing?

Postby Seangoli » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Is there really much of a point to this? The second is relatively minor in the spammy harassment department, but the first appears to be just an attempt to stretch the rules against wishing harm to players as far as can be comfortably gone. Could be wrong here, but really did it need to be said at all and what possible purpose to discussion did it serve.

viewtopic.php?p=13549890#p13549890
viewtopic.php?p=13549969#p13549969
Last edited by Seangoli on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nicer potlimitomaha
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nicer potlimitomaha » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Seangoli wrote:Is there really much of a point to this? The second is relatively minor in the spammy harassment department, but the first appears to be just an attempt to stretch the rules against wishing harm to players as far as can be comfortably gone. Could be wrong here.

viewtopic.php?p=13549890#p13549890
viewtopic.php?p=13549969#p13549969

I did everything I could to avoid getting charged with "wishing harm on another player". It was off-topic but relevant to what he was saying. I'll get back in the thread when it gets back on topic.
Not likeing another player isn't against the rules.
Last edited by Nicer potlimitomaha on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Joined in 2012. Recently rejoined after a 6 year pause.

Xsyne
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Xsyne » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Since it's the same thread and about the same thing, there's no way this is kosher.
If global warming is real, why are there still monkeys? - Msigroeg
Pro: Stuff
Anti: Things
Chernoslavia wrote:
Free Soviets wrote:according to both the law library of congress and wikipedia, both automatics and semi-autos that can be easily converted are outright banned in norway.

Source?

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Nicer potlimitomaha wrote:Not likeing another player isn't against the rules.

just incase the moderator who takes care of this isn't aware this is a long standing problem
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Nicer potlimitomaha
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nicer potlimitomaha » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Souseiseki wrote:
Nicer potlimitomaha wrote:Not likeing another player isn't against the rules.

just incase the moderator who takes care of this isn't aware this is a long standing problem

I did everything I could to avoid a repeat.
Joined in 2012. Recently rejoined after a 6 year pause.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:30 pm

The hell you did. Instruction given in thread.

Return to Moderation