NATION

PASSWORD

shemale

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

shemale

Postby Souseiseki » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:14 am

Freiheit Reich wrote:This will end when Canada gets shariah law in around 2040. The liberal and welcoming Canadians won't know what hit them.

Getting rid of shemale rights will be one of the few positive changes when shariah comes to town.

"What I would state is that, yeah, 99% of the time it probably will be an offence and treated as such, but the best answer that we (switching to Modly Statement here) can give you is PLEASE report it for us to take a look at it in context to provide a ruling. That sounds very inefficient, but is probably the best answer, when it doubt, please ask."

hello i am in doubt taskete nervun-kun
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Euroslavia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Euroslavia » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:26 am

BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

Return to Moderation