NATION

PASSWORD

A tad flamey

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

A tad flamey

Postby The Black Forrest » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:29 am

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=231373&p=13492985#p13492985

Look up a few from that one and there will probably be more......
Last edited by The Black Forrest on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Cromarty
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cromarty » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:34 am

Cerian Quilor wrote:There's a difference between breaking the rules, and being well....Cromarty...
<Koth>all sexual orientations must unite under the relative sexiness of madjack
Former Delegate of Osiris
Brommander of the Cartan Militia: They're Taking The Cartans To Isengard!
Кромартий

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:35 am

thanks I screwed that up. :)
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Postby The Black Forrest » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:39 am

Return to Moderation