NATION

PASSWORD

Trollnaming Ahoy!

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Costa Alegria
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Trollnaming Ahoy!

Postby Costa Alegria » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Twice in the same thread too:

Liberated Symbionesia wrote:
Hushabagain wrote:I was going to crassly and sarcastically call you a racist, but this will suffice.

but it makes a difference Jewish or Christian, right?

please, I'm not against Israel or Jews. I think that everyone deserves to be treated with human dignity and respect. However, I AM against Zionism and think that it stands against almost everything I do.

Nicer is a notorious wannabe-JIDF troll, who turns everything into a debate about zionism and accuses anyone he dislikes of Anti-Semitism. Why anyone takes him seriously baffles me.

Hushabagain wrote:
Did you read the posts before? Or are you on drugs? Or are you new to this site? Or are you just an ass?

I read all the posts, take a look in the mirror you troll.
I AM THE RHYMENOCEROUS!
Member of the [under new management] in the NSG Senate

If You Lot Really Must Know...
Pro: Legalisation of Marijuana, LGBT rights, freedom of speech, freedom of press, democracy yadda yadda.
Con: Nationalism, authoritariansim, totalitarianism, omnipotent controlling religious beliefs, general stupidity.
Meh: Everything else that I can't be fucked giving an opinion about.

Nicer potlimitomaha
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nicer potlimitomaha » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:47 am

Costa Alegria wrote:Twice in the same thread too:

Nicer is a notorious wannabe-JIDF troll, who turns everything into a debate about zionism and accuses anyone he dislikes of Anti-Semitism. Why anyone takes him seriously baffles me.

Should I take the inaction to mean that calling someone a notorious wannabe-JIDF troll is not against the rules?
Joined in 2012. Recently rejoined after a 6 year pause.

Return to Moderation