NATION

PASSWORD

Are these flaming?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Are these flaming?

Postby Condunum » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:08 pm

For the sake if convenience, I will link one post from this thread which has collected a few if AuSable's ad hominem attacks. Some not against us, but some are very clearly flaming.

viewtopic.php?p=13431432#p13431432
password scrambled

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Just...for the record, if I had thought any of that was actionable or however we put it these days, I would have made that post here and not in the thread. He had started to accuse people left and right of ad hominems and this was my round about way of suggesting that if he wanted a change in tone, change starts at home. So to speak. Least it appear I was trying to self mod or something like that.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:47 pm

With the number of things I've seen in the thread, I felt it was best to just link the post in here. I would be adding to it, but I'm on my phone right now.
password scrambled

Return to Moderation