NATION

PASSWORD

Puppet wanking?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Sunshine and Light
Civilian

Founded: Mar 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Puppet wanking?

Postby Sunshine and Light » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:11 am

In this thread, Unibot has been posting articles under the puppet "El Scorcho." He has then been using both El Scorcho and Unibot III to defend the arguments made in the articles but maintaining a facade that it is two people, not one. For example.....

From Unibot:
Unibot III wrote:I believe the point is

(As if he doesn't know exactly what the point of his own article is.)

Unibot III wrote:Ah, misdirection (El Scorcho must have -really- have struck a chord).

(Yes, whoever this El Scorcho is, wink wink.)

Unibot III wrote:I think the interview does a good job at showing the complexity of the situation.

(This is the most blatant compliment of his own handywork.)

From El Scorcho:
El Scorcho wrote:The regimes of [...]Unibot

El Scorcho wrote:Note the difference between Todd McCloud or Kandarin versus Unibot or Sedgistan

(More talking about himself in the third person to keep up appearances.)

El Scorcho wrote:I'd be dahm happy really.

(Dahm instead of damn is a telltale marker of Unibot. A search on the word brings up 1) Unibot 2) Unibot's puppets 3) People quoting Unibot. There are examples from that same thread.)

I am posting under a puppet because the temper of Unibot and his followers is legendary.

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:59 am

If he wants to masturbate his ego by using a puppet, I don't really care, since it doesn't actually change anything. Had he been using this to gain more WA puppets, gain an unfair advantage in RPing or sought to sow dissent, or win an argument, then yeah, we'd have a problem.

Regardless, some of them just seem to be awkward syntax.

Return to Moderation