NATION

PASSWORD

Proof?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Novraslavia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Proof?

Postby Novraslavia » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:45 pm

I hate to report people, I really do, and I know this whole Nicer potlimitomaha being reported thing has been beaten dead and all, but I really think this is quite ridiculous.

One of the arguments with Nicer potlimitomaha is that he constantly repeats the same thing over and over and over again with no real reason. Like how he continues to say "Jordan is Palestine" instead of countering any argument in place.

Again, this is merely an argument and I'm only stating my opinion.

But why would he quote something that Democratic Koyro wrote eight pages ago just to post, yet again, that Jordan is Palestine?

Nicer potlimitomaha wrote:
Democratic Koyro wrote:
No religion should have a homeland. Palestine should be returned to the Palestinians.

Yes the real Palestine(Jordan).

If that isn't intentional derailment, then I don't know what is.

EDIT: I don't even care if you give him an official warning or not. Hell, I'd prefer if you didn't. But please just nudge him or something. Something.
Last edited by Novraslavia on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nicer potlimitomaha
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nicer potlimitomaha » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:46 pm

Novraslavia wrote:I hate to report people, I really do, and I know this whole Nicer potlimitomaha being reported thing has been beaten dead and all, but I really think this is quite ridiculous.

One of the arguments with Nicer potlimitomaha is that he constantly repeats the same thing over and over and over again with no real reason. Like how he continues to say "Jordan is Palestine" instead of countering any argument in place (threadjack). Again, this is merely an argument and I'm only stating my opinion.

But why would he quote something that Democratic Koyro wrote eight pages ago just to post, yet again, that Jordan is Palestine?

Nicer potlimitomaha wrote:
Yes the real Palestine(Jordan).

If that isn't intentional derailment, then I don't know what is.

I missed that post so I just noticed it and decided to address it sooner then later. It was never intended to move the conversation back to Jordan is Palestine.Chill down man
Last edited by Nicer potlimitomaha on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Joined in 2012. Recently rejoined after a 6 year pause.

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Didn't seem like it turned bad, and Nicer potlimitomaha seems to have caught it himself.

Novraslavia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Novraslavia » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Jenrak wrote:Didn't seem like it turned bad, and Nicer potlimitomaha seems to have caught it himself.

Jenrak, long time no see. I thought something happened to you. Ha ha. I'm glad you're okay.

As for your response: understood. Although, I didn't appreciate Nicer potlimitomaha's "Chill down man".

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Novraslavia wrote:
Jenrak wrote:Didn't seem like it turned bad, and Nicer potlimitomaha seems to have caught it himself.

Jenrak, long time no see. I thought something happened to you. Ha ha. I'm glad you're okay.

As for your response: understood. Although, I didn't appreciate Nicer potlimitomaha's "Chill down man".

Perhaps it would be best if you put him on ignore then if a comment like that upsets you.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Novraslavia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Novraslavia » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:35 pm

NERVUN wrote:
Novraslavia wrote:Jenrak, long time no see. I thought something happened to you. Ha ha. I'm glad you're okay.

Perhaps it would be best if you put him on ignore then if a comment like that upsets you.

Understood. Thanks for the quick responses, though.

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Novraslavia wrote:

Thank you for your concern.

I would like to echo NERVUN's statement - the safest thing is just put him on your ignore list, if you find that you can't deal with him. That way,nobody gets hurt.

Novraslavia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Novraslavia » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Jenrak wrote:
Novraslavia wrote:Jenrak, long time no see. I thought something happened to you. Ha ha. I'm glad you're okay.

Thank you for your concern.

I would like to echo NERVUN's statement - the safest thing is just put him on your ignore list, if you find that you can't deal with him. That way,nobody gets hurt.

Understood. Thank you.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation