NATION

PASSWORD

yea lets gas the jews again.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

yea lets gas the jews again.

Postby Ethel mermania » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:17 am

Kemalist wrote:What a stupid sexist backward enforcement. Those haredis are no different than wahhabis or salafis in terms of bigotic mentality. Seriously I would not mind at all if all of them were put in a place and annihilated at once, so that our oxygen would not be wasted and the world population would not be occupied.

from the bus discrimination thread. this is tough on the phone sorry for the poor linkage.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

DogDoo 7
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby DogDoo 7 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:37 am

it's not gassing the jews, it's destroying religious people who want to impose their beliefs on others. these religious people just happen to be jewish. of course, it could still be actionable...
Just ask this scientician--Troy McClure

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:57 am

DogDoo 7 wrote:it's not gassing the jews, it's destroying religious people who want to impose their beliefs on others. these religious people just happen to be jewish. of course, it could still be actionable...

Your comment is unnecessary here. *** 6-hr Ban *** for spamming moderation. Seriously folks, this is NOT the place for 'me too', or 'in my opinion' posts. This is not the debate forum.

Will take a look at the problem here and see if I can sort it out over lunch.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:11 am

thank you dread lady. (leaves plate of cookies).
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:13 am

Ethel mermania wrote:thank you dread lady. (leaves plate of cookies).

Conspiracy. You are deliberately attempting to make me eat fattening things. I shall record this in the Book of Grudges or some such. Grr, argh. :P

Return to Moderation