NATION

PASSWORD

Flaming?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Jamie Anumia
Senator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Flaming?

Postby Jamie Anumia » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:03 am

Fonzopolis wrote:This proposal is quite frankly disgusting. Liberation's are meant for just that. Liberation. What this scum wants is a World Assembly sanctioned invasion. Whether or not you find their governing policies to be "detrimental" is irrelevant. They have already been condemned. This is a gross abuse of the security councils power!
On the Behalf of the Empire I hereby officially denounce Feux, and every nation who has thus far voted in favor of this vile proposal. I most certainly recognize the symbolism in this proposal. Any region who you don't like should be invaded and their right to govern as they wish completely ignored.
Shame on all of you.
Disgusting.

Emphasis mine. Seems a bit flame-ish.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:46 am

It's just about IC, and while it's not particularly pleasant, it's been mostly ignored so far. We're keeping an eye on things, but I don't think there's a need for mod intervention just yet.

Jamie Anumia
Senator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jamie Anumia » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:50 am

Sedgistan wrote:It's just about IC, and while it's not particularly pleasant, it's been mostly ignored so far. We're keeping an eye on things, but I don't think there's a need for mod intervention just yet.

Understood. Thanks for looking it over Sedge.

Return to Moderation