NATION

PASSWORD

Is this kosher?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New Chalcedon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2007
Ex-Nation

Is this kosher?

Postby New Chalcedon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:24 am

I'm pretty sure that wishing death to people for political positions their relatives support is crossing the line by NSG standards:

greed and death wrote:If it is in resistance to the mandate good I approve this message, hopefully enough family members of those who supported the mandate die from lack of care, that attempting to mandate insurance purchase will never again be attempted.

Is this crossing the line? Or is it OK for me to reply by stating "Hopefully enough relatives of those who opposed the mandate die because they get denied treatment by the insurers, that attempting to block public healthcare will never again be attempted."?
Last edited by New Chalcedon on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck it all. Let the world burn - there's no way roaches could do a worse job of being decent than we have.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:06 am

It's distasteful, but within the bounds of what's traditionally been allowed I think. It isn't so much 'I hope they all die horribly' so much as hoping the choices of those they disagree with come home to roost in a way that impresses upon them the 'wrongness' of said choices, in the eye of the poster.

There are admittedly better ways of expressing the opinion.

New Chalcedon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby New Chalcedon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:It's distasteful, but within the bounds of what's traditionally been allowed I think. It isn't so much 'I hope they all die horribly' so much as hoping the choices of those they disagree with come home to roost in a way that impresses upon them the 'wrongness' of said choices, in the eye of the poster.

There are admittedly better ways of expressing the opinion.

....I see. Thank you, Nathi.
Fuck it all. Let the world burn - there's no way roaches could do a worse job of being decent than we have.

Return to Moderation