NATION

PASSWORD

Actually could you delete link

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
I Want to Smash Them All
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Actually could you delete link

Postby I Want to Smash Them All » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:23 pm

I should have known this thread (Race) would be locked by the time I finished this post. Good work & thanks.

But can you edit out the racist, trolling link?

Thanks again.
Race

The OP is primarily just a link to an article and just barely states an opinion (i.e, "I myself agree with most of the points the author has made.").

The linked article itself is highly inflammatory and, I would think, would constitute trolling. The title should give you the idea: "Blacks aren't human." It contains "All X are [insert vile thing]" statements over and over.
Last edited by I Want to Smash Them All on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Goodbye. I have scrambled my password. Bob Mould, Stupid Now; Tom Waits, I Don't Want to Grow Up; Pixies, Hey; Cracker, Turn On Tune In Drop Out With Me; The Jesus and Mary Chain, Reverence; L7, Shove; Liz Phair, Polyester Bride; Jane's Addiction, Ain't No Right; Amanda Fucking Palmer, Want It Back; Hole, Violet; Butthole Surfers, Pepper; Grateful Dead, New, New Minglewood Blues; Woody Guthrie's I Ain't Got No Home performed by Bruce Springsteen

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:36 pm

*Ninja Mod strikes quickly and then fades into the shadows*
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Return to Moderation