NATION

PASSWORD

Getting out of hand

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
New West Guiana
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Getting out of hand

Postby New West Guiana » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:57 pm

The Quadruple Alliance wrote:
Gauthier wrote:
Yes, because Joe Biden's gaffe exposes the truth about the Democratic Party's hidden agenda. :roll:

That's just it. He slips up once, says something he doesn't mean, and HOLY SHIT HE'S ADMITTING THAT HE'S SATAN!!

Screw you asshole political types!!

This ISN'T FUCKING NEWS. It's a mistake in speech. It's STUPID and anyone who tries to gain political points off of this is as dishonest and despicable as any lying politician!!

* edit I will say the thread has drifted a bit.
Last edited by New West Guiana on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Domestic sports leagues

NS is just a state of mind, time has no boundary nor does our sanity.

Please ignore my senseless ramblings, I'm getting old.

The Quadruple Alliance
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Quadruple Alliance » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:24 pm

I deny the allegation but don't really care either way.

There is a reason that I hate political threads, and I've no intention of going back to that fallacy-ridden hellhole. It was a stupid mistake to set foot there in the first place. I will cause no further trouble

Continue on with thy fallacious argument.
My nation into a setting for a RPG video game that I am programming. If thou wishes to know more, click the link!!
Roleplaying as Third World. Please take all economic statistics from trackers and divide by ten.
Madness is a Virtue (Formerly Walrusfolk Eurarcta)!!

New West Guiana
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New West Guiana » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:26 pm

If you truly disagree, the just leave the thread that simple. No need to "shout" out insults at everyone.
Domestic sports leagues

NS is just a state of mind, time has no boundary nor does our sanity.

Please ignore my senseless ramblings, I'm getting old.

The Quadruple Alliance
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Quadruple Alliance » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:36 pm

New West Guiana wrote:If you truly disagree, the just leave the thread that simple. No need to "shout" out insults at everyone.

I DID. I LEFT. Within five minutes of that disgusting thread I left, reminded of why it was a mistake to try to appeal to reason in political thread the first place. There is nothing but fallacy there. I made a mistake in thinking that it would be any different than any other political thread.
My nation into a setting for a RPG video game that I am programming. If thou wishes to know more, click the link!!
Roleplaying as Third World. Please take all economic statistics from trackers and divide by ten.

The Quadruple Alliance
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Quadruple Alliance » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:37 pm

New West Guiana wrote:If you truly disagree, the just leave the thread that simple. No need to "shout" out insults at everyone.

There was NO name calling, I'd like to add. I said anyone who tried to use political gaffes to score political points was dishonest, but I directed that statement at NO ONE. Any thoughts that I was targeting anyone with that statement was mistaken implication.
Last edited by The Quadruple Alliance on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Since this seems to be settled here, I don't see a need for immediate mod action ... except ...

The Quadruple Alliance wrote:There was NO name calling, I'd like to add.

No, I'm pretty sure "Screw you asshole political types!!" qualifies as name calling. Your intent is irrelevant. Your words say all there is to be said.

You might want to read the rules before venturing back into forum combat again.

The Quadruple Alliance
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Quadruple Alliance » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:Since this seems to be settled here, I don't see a need for immediate mod action ... except ...

The Quadruple Alliance wrote:There was NO name calling, I'd like to add.

No, I'm pretty sure "Screw you asshole political types!!" qualifies as name calling. Your intent is irrelevant. Your words say all there is to be said.

You might want to read the rules before venturing back into forum combat again.

AGAIN, not planning on it.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation