NATION

PASSWORD

Flaming

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Ovisterra
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Flamey flame.

Postby Ovisterra » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:34 pm

ShariaLawFan wrote:
Grenartia wrote:Assuming that the study is non-biased, and doesn't have errors in how it was conducted. Both of which would be false assumptions, as has been repeatedly shown in this thread.

I created an account just to let you know that I think you're a disgusting, depraved faggot without any substantial moral compass and certainly no spiritual faith of any consequence.

Yeahno.
Removing the text from people's sigs doesn't make it any less true. I stand with Yalta.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Flaming

Postby Grenartia » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:37 pm

viewtopic.php?p=11130292#p11130292

Direct quote:

ShariaLawFan wrote:
Grenartia wrote:Assuming that the study is non-biased, and doesn't have errors in how it was conducted. Both of which would be false assumptions, as has been repeatedly shown in this thread.

I created an account just to let you know that I think you're a disgusting, depraved faggot without any substantial moral compass and certainly no spiritual faith of any consequence.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Nation nuked, posts removed.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Thanks a million, Sedge.

EDIT: I have a question regarding the poster, however. I'm guessing that since the poster stated they made the account just to insult me, that said poster is a puppet for a regular nation that has some sort of grudge against me (why they do, if they do, I don't know). If this is the case, have you taken action against the main as well?
Last edited by Grenartia on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Return to Moderation