NATION

PASSWORD

Just curious

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Just curious

Postby Gauthier » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:45 pm

This violate the political No Name Calling rule?

Tarvelia wrote:Well all I can say, is I'm gonna laugh anyway.

If Romney wins, I'm gonna enjoy all the liberals on MSLSD foam at the mouth, and even possibly suffer from a cerebral detenation. Clueless as to how their Annointed One has lost. :lol:

If Obama wins, I'm gonna laugh even harder knowing we're going to get exactly what we deserve from this man-child running our economy. And OMGosh, I share my nation with imbeciles who'd sell their nation for an Obama-Phone! :rofl:

I'm gonna sit-back in my couch, with some Orange Chicken and ice-cold Dr. Pepper, watching the elections. On which network I have not decided... MSLSD seems to be the comical alternative.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Return to Moderation