NATION

PASSWORD

[R]Essentially calling the Holocaust "heroic" in WWII thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

[R]Essentially calling the Holocaust "heroic" in WWII thread

Postby United Marxist Nations » Sat May 30, 2015 12:45 pm

New Reutlingen wrote:
United Marxist Nations wrote:What is heroic about refusing to fight the Nazis?

Everything.

It'd be more heroic to chose to fight for them though.

Emphasis mine.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

New Reutlingen
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Reutlingen » Sat May 30, 2015 12:48 pm

I never mentioned the Holocaust once, so I don't see a problem. I was just stating my support for a country without stating why I supported it, or what I did/didn't support.
Last edited by New Reutlingen on Sat May 30, 2015 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Sat May 30, 2015 12:54 pm

McFjord wrote:
United Marxist Nations wrote:So, you like fighting for genocide, and actively support it?

That's why they call me Ben "The Terror of Tel Aviv" Garrison.

McFjord wrote:I'd follow in the footsteps of the right honorable Zyklon Ben Garrison.

Zyklon B being what the Nazis used to exterminate people in the Extermination Centers.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only

McFjord
Secretary

Founded: May 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby McFjord » Sat May 30, 2015 1:00 pm

United Marxist Nations wrote:
McFjord wrote:
That's why they call me Ben "The Terror of Tel Aviv" Garrison.

McFjord wrote:I'd follow in the footsteps of the right honorable Zyklon Ben Garrison.

Zyklon B being what the Nazis used to exterminate people in the Extermination Centers.

"Zyklon Ben Garrison" is the guy's nickname. The joke is because in real life, Ben Garrison is actually not a racist, so he was given all of these Nazi nicknames for ironic purposes. It's funny.
I support martyrdom. Do you?

Confederate Ramenia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederate Ramenia » Sat May 30, 2015 1:02 pm

McFjord wrote:

"Zyklon Ben Garrison" is the guy's nickname. The joke is because in real life, Ben Garrison is actually not a racist, so he was given all of these Nazi nicknames for ironic purposes. It's funny.

It's funny to do it on a forum that makes the edits of his comics and has accepted Zyklon Ben as a meme.
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a genuine workers' state in which all the people are completely liberated from exploitation and oppression. The workers, peasants, soldiers and intellectuals are the true masters of their destiny and are in a unique position to defend their interests.
The Flutterlands wrote:Because human life and dignity is something that should be universally valued above all things in society.

Benito Mussolini wrote:Everybody has the right to create for himself his own ideology and to attempt to enforce it with all the energy of which he is capable.

I disown most of my previous posts

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Sat May 30, 2015 1:03 pm

McFjord wrote:

I know, I have read the thread, but, you see, NSG threads about hte actual events isn't the place for shitposting for /pol/acks.

McFjord
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby McFjord » Sat May 30, 2015 1:08 pm

Relevant in case anyone needs clarification. This is taking a jab at Ben Garrison, and not the Holocaust or anyone in the thread.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/ben-garrison

McFjord
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby McFjord » Sat May 30, 2015 1:10 pm

McFjord wrote:

I know, I have read the thread, but, you see, NSG threads about hte actual events isn't the place for shitposting for /pol/acks.

Get off your high horse. NSG threads are just as terrible.

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Sat May 30, 2015 1:12 pm

McFjord wrote:
United Marxist Nations wrote:I know, I have read the thread, but, you see, NSG threads about hte actual events isn't the place for shitposting for /pol/acks.

Get off your high horse. NSG threads are just as terrible.

NSG is supposed to be serious discussion though; I'm up for a jab at anything outside of it (just ask anyone I know on Skype), but NSG is discussion of serious matters. Now, I should stop continuing because this is a report thread, though you can continue to make your case for the mods.
Last edited by United Marxist Nations on Sat May 30, 2015 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation