NATION

PASSWORD

WA Delegates (QUESTION ANSWERED)

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Serbocerdia
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

WA Delegates (QUESTION ANSWERED)

Postby Serbocerdia » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:25 am

How do I make my friend a WA delegate in my region? He is in the WA and has one endorsement if it helps.

-Serbocerdia
Last edited by Serbocerdia on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heya! Serbocerdia here. I see you're reading muh signature. Don't really like raiders all that much, it's just bad practice I suppose but each to their own.

I'm a tier 6 nation according to this index 'ere.

Adevia-Ardvilla
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Adevia-Ardvilla » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:27 am

Get another nation to endorse him.

Not Rump
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Not Rump » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:29 am

If he has the most endorsements at the time of the update, he'll become the delegate.

Europe and Oceania
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Europe and Oceania » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:30 am

The nation that has the most Endorsements will become Delegate of the region.

Edit: I got Ninja'd by the above nation.
Last edited by Europe and Oceania on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either" --Blaise Pascal

"The Republican Party is not even a party anymore, it's just a group of Christian Fundamentalists and representatives for Corporate America."
--Kyle Kulinski, Host of Secular Talk

WA Delegate and Founder of New Utopian World

Serbocerdia
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Serbocerdia » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:56 pm

Thanks, I guess the servers were running slow or something because it took him a few hours to become delegate.

-Thank you, Serbocerdia, ruler of Euphya c:

PS: I wish all who helped me good luck in future endevours, whether inside NS or outside of it.
Adevia-Ardvilla Not Rump Europe and Oceania
Last edited by Serbocerdia on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heya! Serbocerdia here. I see you're reading muh signature. Don't really like raiders all that much, it's just bad practice I suppose but each to their own.

I'm a tier 6 nation according to this index 'ere.

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:10 pm

Serbocerdia wrote:Thanks, I guess the servers were running slow or something because it took him a few hours to become delegate.

-Thank you, Serbocerdia, ruler of Euphya c:

PS: I wish all who helped me good luck in future endevours, whether inside NS or outside of it.
Adevia-Ardvilla Not Rump Europe and Oceania

Delegate changes only happen twice each day - at major and minor updates. They're spaced 12 hours apart, so that would be why it took a while for your friend to become delegate.
See You Space Cowboy...

Return to Technical