NATION

PASSWORD

Posts suddenly disappearing

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Sanders Voters
Secretary

Founded: May 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Posts suddenly disappearing

Postby Sanders Voters » Thu May 26, 2016 3:28 am

My post history and list of threads previously posted in has been cut down to three apiece. What's the reason behind this?

I use the spirit of the statistics, not the letter, and completely disregard them for population. I also assume nations are first-world unless otherwise stated, which means nations with poor economic stats in-game will have higher ones IC.

Deutschen Demokratischen Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschen Demokratischen Republic » Thu May 26, 2016 3:31 am

Tbh this has just also happened to me.
State News of the DDR: Minister of State Security Beatrix Brehme approves final details of construction on the border wall between the DDR and Nato aligned states. Details available to the public on the fortification include fixed T-72 positions on the wall, machine gun bunkers and the wall itself  of a newly developed steel/concrete building material.

The Jewish-Zionist state of Israel
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jewish-Zionist state of Israel » Thu May 26, 2016 3:32 am

lol never happened to me
Read your fackbooks before bed kids. http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_ ... ok/id=main

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Thu May 26, 2016 3:36 am

On Thursday the forum is being reindexed, so the view your posts and other searches are a bit wonky.

The Jewish-Zionist state of Israel wrote:lol never happened to me

Not helpful, knock it off.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Deutschen Demokratischen Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschen Demokratischen Republic » Thu May 26, 2016 3:40 am

Thanks fam.
State News of the DDR: Minister of State Security Beatrix Brehme approves final details of construction on the border wall between the DDR and Nato aligned states. Details available to the public on the fortification include fixed T-72 positions on the wall, machine gun bunkers and the wall itself  of a newly developed steel/concrete building material.

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Thu May 26, 2016 4:24 am

Depending on where you post (i.e. in Forum7?) it's also possible that some of your posts/threads were purged due to lack of activity. But the Thursday explanation is probably the most likely.
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

Return to Technical