NATION

PASSWORD

National Founding Date

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Fo-20
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

National Founding Date

Postby Fo-20 » Wed May 25, 2016 6:31 pm

Hey there,

I have been trying to see of there is a way to tell when a nation was founded, like an exact date. I run a heavy RP region where a nation's date of founding is important. If someone knows where I can find this I would greatly appreciate some assistance.

Thanks,

-Fo-20

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Wed May 25, 2016 6:34 pm

You can look directly under your post count (in your case: "Founded: Oct 14, 2014") or you can check the Boneyard.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Floor 448
Envoy

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Floor 448 » Wed May 25, 2016 6:40 pm

For the first location, a nation's founding date can be found in their forum profile. Failing that, it is also in the API as "firstlogin", which is in the standard API and thus the Daily Data Dumps. (Before you go ahead with this, though, do make sure your script can tell the difference between "founded in Antiquity" and "founded January 1st, 1970 12:00 AM" though.)
Guess who I am! Or, rather, was.
Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear. He gets a notification that someone mentioned him.
When posting an image for me, please don't use Imgur.
Cumberlanda wrote:I, for one, am currently happy with our robot oppressors.

Gest II wrote:Somehow that was interpreted to mean: those foreign devils and their squiggly languages are incapable of learning Her Majesty's Tongue.
And now that I've gotten used to StackOverflow, I can't seem to wrap my head around not being able to edit posts with terrible spelling and/or grammar.

Return to Technical