NATION

PASSWORD

[Bug] Population not Growing

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
State of Florida State
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

[Bug] Population not Growing

Postby State of Florida State » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:06 am

Sorry if this is has been answered before, but I didn't want to weed through all the old topics to find it.

I made this nation about a week ago and since then, it doesn't seem to be progressing correctly: my population has not budged from 5 mil, my regional influence is still zero and all three bars on my "Trend" tab are completely flat (However, my individual graphs for political freedom, civil rights, and economy are moving up and down appropriately).

This is not my first nation, and I've never had these types of problems before. Is it a result of the recent changes? Is there anything I can do?
Puppet State of Right Korea

This nation does not reflect my real-world political views

I use NS Stats

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:30 am

This has happened to a few nations before: In at least some of those cases changing regions for at least a little while (through the update?) apparently jogged the system enough to fix it.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

State of Florida State
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Florida State » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:44 am

Ok, I've moved to a new region. Should I expect to see improvement soon?
Puppet State of Right Korea

This nation does not reflect my real-world political views

I use NS Stats

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:59 am

State of Florida State wrote:Ok, I've moved to a new region. Should I expect to see improvement soon?

After the next update, which would probably be about 10-11 hours from now, if all goes well.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:37 am

I see that it seems to have worked.

Return to Technical