NATION

PASSWORD

Multiple regions api recruitment

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Baconbacon123
Secretary

Founded: Nov 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Multiple regions api recruitment

Postby Baconbacon123 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:08 pm

I am currently actively sending out automated telegrams to recruit for my home region.
I have two questions:
1. Is it against any rules for me to recruit for a region other than my home region?
2. If so, can I recruit for both my home region and the other region at the same time, both with the same, maximum telegram rates?

Leppikania
Minister

Founded: Apr 13, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Leppikania » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:13 pm

Unless you have puppets, the game won't let you send recruitment telegrams for any region other than the one you currently reside in.
Last edited by Leppikania on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INTP, -4.25 Economic Left/Right, -4.1 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian, tastes like chicken.
I do use NS stats, thank you very much.
Funny Quotes
Pie charts for industries
Request an Embassy

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:39 am

Baconbacon123 wrote:I am currently actively sending out automated telegrams to recruit for my home region.
I have two questions:
1. Is it against any rules for me to recruit for a region other than my home region?
2. If so, can I recruit for both my home region and the other region at the same time, both with the same, maximum telegram rates?

You will need a puppet with a key in each, and can run both at the same time, but need to observe the *combined* rate limit if running both at the same time. The ratelimit is time since you the player sent the last automated telegram.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Return to Technical