NATION

PASSWORD

Subscribing

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
PLESSUR
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Subscribing

Postby PLESSUR » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:17 pm

How do you subscribe to threads without posting that much-hated 'tag' post?
Anarcho-Saxony wrote:
Veskesh wrote:Jeez if Turkey keeps having these coups they'll be kicked out of NATO and won't be able to join the EU....

The USA was in NATO when the American Civil War happened, but the Confederacy coup didn't cause it to be kicked out, did it?

Leppikania
Minister

Founded: Apr 13, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Leppikania » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:19 pm

Use the "bookmark topic" button.
INTP, -4.25 Economic Left/Right, -4.1 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian, tastes like chicken.
I do use NS stats, thank you very much.
Funny Quotes
Pie charts for industries
Request an Embassy

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Phydios » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:21 pm

Use the "bookmark topic" link at the bottom of the page. You won't get notifications of new posts, but you'll have an easy way back to the topic. The actual subscription feature has been disabled following a large number of spam complaints. It may come back, but no one knows.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

PLESSUR
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby PLESSUR » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:31 pm

Thanks!
Anarcho-Saxony wrote:
Veskesh wrote:Jeez if Turkey keeps having these coups they'll be kicked out of NATO and won't be able to join the EU....

The USA was in NATO when the American Civil War happened, but the Confederacy coup didn't cause it to be kicked out, did it?

Return to Technical