NATION

PASSWORD

A little bug

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Thorn1000
Envoy

Founded: Apr 02, 2015
Corporate Police State

A little bug

Postby Thorn1000 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:34 am

I have a little red 1 that apperas by my region and its not because of a rmb post. The true number appears underneath the 1 Help!!!!
walrus wrote:Life is a zero-sum game. The lower I make the happiness of children, the higher my happiness rises

All opinions that I express are solely mine. I do not speak for anyone but me yadayadayada
One of 5 people to have hit more than 200 regions in 1 update

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:17 am

What browser, operating system, and device do you have?

Can you post a screenshot so we can see what you're talking about?
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

Thorn1000
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Thorn1000 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Mousebumples wrote:What browser, operating system, and device do you have?

Amazon browser kindle fire 6.3.4 and no I can not take screen shots sorry.
walrus wrote:Life is a zero-sum game. The lower I make the happiness of children, the higher my happiness rises

All opinions that I express are solely mine. I do not speak for anyone but me yadayadayada

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:05 pm

Thorn1000 wrote:
Mousebumples wrote:What browser, operating system, and device do you have?

Amazon browser kindle fire 6.3.4 and no I can not take screen shots sorry.

Try holding down the volume down button and the power button at the same time. If that doesn't work, you either did it incorrectly, or you have an original Fire. In that case, use a camera to take a picture of the screen.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:22 pm

Kindle Fire uses the bespoke Silk browser, so it's not unreasonable for some non-standard stuff to slip through. I'll leave this up to see if the admins have any interest. Otherwise, since you're already aware of the workaround, you can probably get by without a fix.

Thorn1000
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Thorn1000 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:03 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:Kindle Fire uses the bespoke Silk browser, so it's not unreasonable for some non-standard stuff to slip through. I'll leave this up to see if the admins have any interest. Otherwise, since you're already aware of the workaround, you can probably get by without a fix.

It appeared again please help

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:59 pm

There's a new News post, and maybe the Notices for News aren't in the right place. Check the News page and see if that resolves your issue.

Thorn1000
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Thorn1000 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:There's a new News post, and maybe the Notices for News aren't in the right place. Check the News page and see if that resolves your issue.

Where would that be?

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:09 pm

Thorn1000 wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:There's a new News post, and maybe the Notices for News aren't in the right place. Check the News page and see if that resolves your issue.

Where would that be?

http://www.nationstates.net/page=news
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Thorn1000
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Thorn1000 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:33 pm

Phydios wrote:
Thorn1000 wrote:Where would that be?

http://www.nationstates.net/page=news

Thank you that fixed it

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical