NATION

PASSWORD

Forum Titles, Topics and Posts Not Showing

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Galiantus II
Envoy

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Forum Titles, Topics and Posts Not Showing

Postby Galiantus II » Fri May 29, 2015 9:56 am

I am experiencing three strange problems right now.

1. I can't see forum names.
2. I can't see topic titles.
3. All posts are blank, but I can see bolded text, so please respond to this topic with only bold text.

I can always look at the forum once, but sometimes when I switch between NationStates and the forum I have this problem, and when I go to other websites and come back I have the problem.

Sorry if there is a topic on this already, but I currently have no way of knowing if one exists.

Thank you for any help or advice you give me, and please remember to post in boldso I can read any responses.

Edit: I can't see my own posts, but I can highlight any blank space (forums, topics, posts) to see the words.

Edit 2: Since I last edited, my visibility has switched in and out a few times.
Last edited by Galiantus II on Fri May 29, 2015 10:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
The World Assembly shall be Utterly Destroyed by Galiantus!

Down With the World Assembly!

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Fri May 29, 2015 10:29 am

What browser and Operating system do you have? And what NS theme?

Also, try Ctrl+F5 (a hard refresh) or whatever is equivalent to that in your operating system/browser (Cmd+R if I recall correctly on Mac)
Last edited by The Blaatschapen on Fri May 29, 2015 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Galiantus II
Envoy

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Galiantus II » Fri May 29, 2015 10:33 am

For this device I have Windows Vista, Google chrome and the Rift (Default) theme.

Next time I have the problem I will try CTRL+F5.
The World Assembly shall be Utterly Destroyed by Galiantus!

Down With the World Assembly!

Return to Technical