NATION

PASSWORD

WA Problem

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Ethrana
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

WA Problem

Postby Ethrana » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:00 pm

So, I've tried so many different emails and I got nothing to become a WA Member. Each email i signed up I never got a message in my hotmail about becoming a member. Halp? ;-;

Sichuan Pepper
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichuan Pepper » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:09 pm

There have been problems with Hotmail. Try gmail or another email provider.
Wordy, EX-TITO Field Commander.
Now just ornamental.

Mallorea and Riva wrote:Yeah but no one here can read. Literacy is a tool used by fendas, like IRC or morals.

Ethrana
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethrana » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Sichuan Pepper wrote:There have been problems with Hotmail. Try gmail or another email provider.

Thank you! I owe you one!

The Isles of Random
Envoy

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Isles of Random » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:48 am

Ethrana wrote:So, I've tried so many different emails and I got nothing to become a WA Member. Each email i signed up I never got a message in my hotmail about becoming a member. Halp? ;-;

Have you tried looking in spam?
- From the desk of the Minister of Foreign Relations and Regional Propaganda of the Central Atlantic Islands of the Pacific

Join the party at Warzone Vacation Resort!
I finally gave in and now I have a quotes spoiler. Yay!
We Are Not the NSA wrote:If the real world was like NS, then Belgium could have just password protected itself, or simply moved somewhere else, away from Germany.

Cornupication
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cornupication » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:21 am

The Isles of Random wrote:
Ethrana wrote:So, I've tried so many different emails and I got nothing to become a WA Member. Each email i signed up I never got a message in my hotmail about becoming a member. Halp? ;-;

Have you tried looking in spam?

It's not that. Hotmail have a habit of blocking emails from Nationstates.net altogether, so they won't even get to your mail, let alone your spam folder.
A lot of people, myself included, recommend Gmail.

Return to Technical