NATION

PASSWORD

Is it possible to voluntarily delete my nation?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Dogs of War
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Is it possible to voluntarily delete my nation?

Postby Dogs of War » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:41 pm

Just in case, is there a delete option some where?
Thank you very much in advance.

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Dogs of War wrote:Just in case, is there a delete option some where?

The only way to delete your nation is to scramble your nation, and let it sit for 28 days.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

DEC-LAND
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DEC-LAND » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:53 pm

Roski wrote:

The only way to delete your nation is to scramble your nation, and let it sit for 28 days.

Max Barry specifically didn't allow nations to be voluntarily deleted, because he thought there would be tons of messages to moderation about how "My little brother deleted my nation" or whatever.
Join region: AELDORIN DEFCON=4

Any questions? TG me!

HUMAN AND FOUNDER OF THE NS PURITY ALLIANCE
Member of the Geofictional Works Society!
"My posts are like the movie The Shawshank Redemption: They're really good."
Путин - хуйло

DEC-LAND
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DEC-LAND » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:54 pm

also, I would like your nation, if you are just going to delete it. TG me the passcode if you are willing.
Join region: AELDORIN DEFCON=4

Any questions? TG me!

HUMAN AND FOUNDER OF THE NS PURITY ALLIANCE
Member of the Geofictional Works Society!
"My posts are like the movie The Shawshank Redemption: They're really good."
Путин - хуйло

Dogs of War
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dogs of War » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Thanks everybody. I am not planing to quit jet. Just wanted the info. Thanks again.

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Roski wrote:

The only way to delete your nation is to scramble your nation, password and let it sit for 28 days.

It doesn't "delete" the nation in as much as it renders the account inactive. The account remains on our servers, with the player able to revive it if it ceases to exist.

It's impossible to scramble your nation. What you do is: scramble the password (just mash your keyboard) and remove the email. Even if you scramble or change the password, you can still recover the nation and change the password if the email is still attached.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Dogs of War
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dogs of War » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Kryozerkia wrote:
Roski wrote:
The only way to delete your nation is to scramble your nation, password and let it sit for 28 days.

It doesn't "delete" the nation in as much as it renders the account inactive. The account remains on our servers, with the player able to revive it if it ceases to exist.

It's impossible to scramble your nation. What you do is: scramble the password (just mash your keyboard) and remove the email. Even if you scramble or change the password, you can still recover the nation and change the password if the email is still attached.

Okay, thanks. Just don't delet me. It was an academic question. :shock:

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical