NATION

PASSWORD

This Game Is One Giant Flaw...

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Fististan Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

This Game Is One Giant Flaw...

Postby Fististan Union » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:16 am

I always knew there was no logical step from the legislation you passed to what actually happened with your nation, but this proves it.

About a week or so ago, I outlawed healthcare altogether, because I'm an evil dictator like that, but when the legislation passed, my taxes doubled and the government was running healthcare. That's the complete opposite of what I told it to do. So, yeah. Anyone who takes this game seriously, put that in your syringe and shoot it.

Miyager
Minister

Founded: Feb 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Miyager » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:20 am

Fististan Union wrote:I always knew there was no logical step from the legislation you passed to what actually happened with your nation, but this proves it.

About a week or so ago, I outlawed healthcare altogether, because I'm an evil dictator like that, but when the legislation passed, my taxes doubled and the government was running healthcare. That's the complete opposite of what I told it to do. So, yeah. Anyone who takes this game seriously, put that in your syringe and shoot it.

That's what the forums are for. Realistic RPing to your dreams.
I'm back I think.

Fististan Union
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Fististan Union » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:21 am

There's really no such thing as realistic RPing. That's what real life is for...

Wow. I just had an epiphany that helps me enjoy this game more. Thanks.
Last edited by Fististan Union on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fististan Union
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Fististan Union » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:26 am

If a mod has a problem with the restoration of my flag, you should check your telegrams.

For anyone who has a problem with my flag has a dirty mind themselves, for they are seeing problems that never existed before they saw them.

And, I guess if a Nationstates mod saw a jacket owned by the FBI, they would think that was inappropriate because, in their mind, FBI stands for, "fucking butts intensively." Only if you want it to.

In conclusion, if you're going to say my flag violates the terms and conditions, they all do, so delete them all or leave mine alone.
Last edited by Fististan Union on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allbeama
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Allbeama » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:29 am

Aww its a cute little troll. :p
Agonarthis Terra, My Homeworld.
The Internet loves you. mah Factbook

Hope lies in the smouldering rubble of Empires.

Fististan Union
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Fististan Union » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:32 am

Aww... It's another dirty-minded individual who sees what he wants to see in my flag before even checking out my nation to see what FU really stands for.

Shlooponia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shlooponia » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:32 am

you need to stop being so angry

Fististan Union
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Fististan Union » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:38 am

I need to stop being angry? Did you ever get this telegram from the mods?

Flags and other customizable nation fields are held to a higher standard because they cannot be argued or debated, and a flag prominently featuring an upraised middle finger along with the initial "F U" on it really doesn't meet those standards. Please choose a new flag.

And they sent it before looking at the name of my country, which clearly has the initials the phrase they think FU stand for but doesn't, unless you're a moron who spells you as, "U." (And they probably are)

Also, they see middle fingers in the clouds and and their Cheerios, and everywhere else. Probably because they just want to be offended.
Last edited by Fististan Union on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Canaidai
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Canaidai » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:47 am

I lost the game

Fististan Union
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Fististan Union » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:00 am

Canaidai wrote:I lost the game

Don't worry. There is no losing this game. This game has no winners or losers.

Even if they ban me because their view is narrow and their definition of offensive, objective, I still win because I know, in my heart, that I did nothing wrong, I had fun while it lasted, and I really don't lose anything important here.

However, if they decide that they were rash in their decision, then I still win because I still did nothing wrong, I'm still having fun, and I still get to keep playing if I want to, so there is no losing.

I guess I don't technically win either, but it's all a matter of perspective. Now, I go to bed. I've been drinking and I do have to work tomorrow, so I better cut my losses (at life, that is. I really have no losses at the internet... Unless you count EoFF).

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical