NATION

PASSWORD

Spoilers in Factbooks?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Ponderosa
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 10, 2013
Anarchy

Spoilers in Factbooks?

Postby Ponderosa » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:40 pm

I was wondering if the admins could add spoilers to factbooks (the one on your nation page). I think it would be very helpful in collapsing tables, images, and other gigantic things. Thanks.
The Free Republic of Ponderosa
National Factbook | Map | Embassy | IIWiki | Wintreath
The Collection Collection | Guide to a Wiki-Style Factbook | Captions for Banners!
Political Compass | Gameplay Alignment
Social democrat - Social Libertarian - Agnostic Atheist - INTP - Runner
Retired WerePenguins wrote:That's the one thing I like about the WA; it allows me to shove my moral compass up your legislative branch, assuming a majority agrees.
Steve Prefontaine wrote:The best pace is a suicide pace, and today is a good day to die.
Christopher Hitchens wrote:Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.

Ponderosa
Ambassador

Anarchy

Postby Ponderosa » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:18 am

Nobody?
The Collection Collection | Guide to a Wiki-Style Factbook | Captions for Banners!
Retired WerePenguins wrote:That's the one thing I like about the WA; it allows me to shove my moral compass up your legislative branch, assuming a majority agrees.
Steve Prefontaine wrote:The best pace is a suicide pace, and today is a good day to die.
Christopher Hitchens wrote:Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.

Bronze Islands
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bronze Islands » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Go into some more detail on what you have in mind, please.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Bronze Islands wrote:Go into some more detail on what you have in mind, please.

but in a factbook
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Please, call me Benomia. Post count +14623, founded Oct. 23, 2012.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.
Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.
Equestican wrote:Ben is love, Ben is life.
Sediczja wrote:real eyes realize real lies
I'm a poet. Come read my poems!

Saint Kitten
Senator

Founded: Jul 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Kitten » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:11 pm

too
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."
-Mark Twain
I Side With
Political Compass
Dear Future Generations

Trapatrical
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Trapatrical » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:12 pm

I think it would be a great feature to bring to the factbooks. I'm not sure why they haven't already been implemented :P
I'm a proud American, Liberal, Writer and Irish Descendant.

DEFCON 1 T-Minus: Nuclear War is imminent
DEFCON 2 Welcoming Committee: Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 Fire House: Mobilization imminent
DEFCON 4 Whispers: Heightened intelligence, above average preparedness
DEFCON 5 Hummingbird: Peace

Saint Kitten
Senator

Founded: Jul 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Kitten » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:17 pm

Why not just everything you can post on forums added to the factbook? (Minus the smilies)
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."
-Mark Twain
I Side With
Political Compass
Dear Future Generations

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:42 am

Bump? Anyone?
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Please, call me Benomia. Post count +14623, founded Oct. 23, 2012.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.
Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.
Equestican wrote:Ben is love, Ben is life.
Sediczja wrote:real eyes realize real lies
I'm a poet. Come read my poems!

Ponderosa
Ambassador

Anarchy

Postby Ponderosa » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:16 pm

Yeah, I still think this is a good idea. Especially for collapsing lists and charts and stuff.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical