NATION

PASSWORD

NationStates Issues **SPOILER ALERT**

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

North Isseggggnignigsegigisegggg Islands
Envoy

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Issue 747: "The Plane Truth"

Postby North Isseggggnignigsegigisegggg Islands » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:33 am

I didn't edit out some of the names and stuff, because I don't know if they are random.

The Issue

You’ve just returned from a pleasant “diplomatic summit” on the tropical island nation of East Calypso. As your plane approaches @@CAPITAL@@ Airport, bright sunlight glimmers upon the foreign names and insignia on a variety of parked aircraft. Eventually, you see a few shabby tail fins with the Air @@NAME@@ logo. The woeful assortment of filthy fuselages and peeling paint barely looks airworthy. Is the national airline truly that pathetic?

The Debate

While waiting for the airplane to reach the gate, you receive a call from Bryan Ringham, a management consultant and frequent flier. He doesn’t waste time with chitchat. “Did you know that overhead at Air @@NAME@@ has seen a 380% increase over the last ten years? You won’t be competitive with numbers like that. You need to start charging passengers for all the services that are being given away for free, such as seat reservations, checked bags, and clean drinking water. We can have a nice, lucrative budget airline here – and maybe even create some revenue for the national coffers!”

As you disembark and enter the airport, you run into a group of flight attendants who are wearing the national airline’s uniform and carrying protest signs. Their leader approaches you. “Your Excellency! Our working conditions are appalling. Air @@NAME@@ will never be able to improve if we’re all working sixty hours a week for the industry’s worst wages. Anyone who can get a better job with one of the foreign competitors like Maxay Pacific or Althaniq Airways has already left. Decreased hours and improved pay would do wonders for morale – meaning that we could serve the passengers better, of course.”

Following this confrontation, your security detail ushers you through an employee break area to bypass the crowds. However, you are soon ambushed by airline manager Guinan Aileron, who appears to have packed her lunch in an airsickness bag. “Why don’t we just ban all the foreign airlines?” she declares, while still chewing her food. “All of these outsiders are taking our people’s money and sending it to our enemies! A true patriot only flies Air @@NAME@@, no matter how lousy the service is or how many times we skip routine maintenance – er, I mean, skip the needless luxuries. Without any foreign competition, we could keep every last pound within our borders.”

Later, FlyerChat forum moderator ‘Queen of the Skies’ sends you a private message. “Air @@NAME@@ has nothing but disregard for its loyal passengers. First of all, the Glorious People’s Victory Points are useless. My most recent valuation puts them at only one-thousandth of a pound. Award availability is terrible, even with zirconium status. And don’t get me started on the atrocious brand of caviar they serve in First Among Equals class! This needs to be an airline that cares about its passengers, even if that requires huge government subsidies to bring it up to par. The first order of business is to change the points redemption ratios to – hold on, I’ve got another troll who keeps calling us a bunch of nerds. Let the banning commence!”

Issue by The Holy Empire of Pogaria

Edited by Pogaria

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:43 am

"Aileron" at least is almost certainly not random.

Do you still have the source code to check the internal option numbers? Anything with "Glorious People's" in it is a dead giveaway for a communist variant in NationStates.

Also, new NPC nation!

And, dammit. I've been waiting for signs of #747 flying overhead, but once I started spotting them I completely failed to make the connection.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:59 am

O M G the legendary 747! I never thought this day would come! :rofl:

Added! Updating nations list. ;)

Quick question, though; how come this was reserved for 747? :P
Last edited by Jutsa on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:06 am

Jutsa wrote:Quick question, though; how come this was reserved for 747? :P
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_747
Only the most famous passenger aircraft of all time.

EDIT: No wait, there were variants carrying cargo too. So I should have just said "commercial" or "civilian". Or just left off the adjective.
Last edited by Trotterdam on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:09 am

aaah, ok. I don't fly much... :P
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:23 am

Hey, I just realized that issue 911's going to be coming out really soon, probably. Who else is excited to see this one come out? :)

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:56 pm

#747 The Plane Truth

The Issue

You've just returned from a pleasant "diplomatic summit" on the tropical island nation of East Calypso. As your plane approaches @@CAPITAL@@ Airport, bright sunlight glimmers upon the foreign names and insignia on a variety of parked aircraft. Eventually, you see a few shabby tail fins with the Air @@NAME@@ logo. The woeful assortment of filthy fuselages and peeling paint barely looks airworthy. Is the national airline truly that pathetic?

The Debate

1. While waiting for the airplane to reach the gate, you receive a call from Bryan Ringham, a management consultant and frequent flier. He doesn't waste time with chitchat. "Did you know that overhead at Air @@NAME@@ has seen a 380% increase over the last ten years? They won't be competitive with numbers like that. You could help them by eliminating all regulations that prevent airlines from charging for extra services such as seat reservations, checked bags, and clean drinking water. We can have a nice, lucrative budget airline here - and maybe even create some revenue for the shareholders!"

2. While waiting for the airplane to reach the gate, you receive a call from Bryan Ringham, a management consultant and frequent flier. He doesn't waste time with chitchat. "Did you know that overhead at Air @@NAME@@ has seen a 380% increase over the last ten years? You won't be competitive with numbers like that. You need to start charging passengers for all the services that are being given away for free, such as seat reservations, checked bags, and clean drinking water. We can have a nice, lucrative budget airline here - and maybe even create some revenue for the national coffers!"

3. As you disembark and enter the airport, you run into a group of flight attendants who are wearing the national airline's uniform and carrying protest signs. Their leader approaches you. "Your Excellency! Our working conditions are appalling. Air @@NAME@@ will never be able to improve if we're all working sixty hours a week for the industry's worst wages. Anyone who can get a better job with one of the foreign competitors like Maxay Pacific or Althaniq Airways has already left. Decreased hours and improved pay would do wonders for morale - meaning that we could serve the passengers better, of course."

4. Following this confrontation, your security detail ushers you through an employee break area to bypass the crowds. However, you are soon ambushed by airline manager @@RANDOMFIRSTNAME@@ Aileron, who appears to have packed @@HIS/HER@@ lunch in an airsickness bag. "Why don't we just ban all the foreign airlines?" @@HE/SHE@@ declares, while still chewing @@HIS/HER@@ food. "All of these outsiders are taking our people's money and sending it to our enemies! A true patriot only flies Air @@NAME@@, no matter how lousy the service is or how many times we skip routine maintenance - er, I mean, skip the needless luxuries. Without any foreign competition, we could keep every last @@CURRENCY@@ within our borders."

5. Later, FlyerChat forum moderator 'Queen of the Skies' sends you a private message. "Air @@NAME@@ has nothing but disregard for its loyal passengers. First of all, the frequent flyer miles are useless. My most recent valuation puts them at only one-thousandth of a @@CURRENCY@@. Award availability is terrible, even with zirconium status. And don't get me started on the atrocious brand of caviar they serve in first class! This needs to be an airline that cares about its passengers, even if that requires huge government subsidies to bring it up to par. The first order of business is to change the elite mileage ratios to - hold on, I've got another troll who keeps calling us a bunch of nerds. Let the banning commence!"

6. Later, FlyerChat forum moderator ‘Queen of the Skies’ sends you a private message. "Air @@NAME@@ has nothing but disregard for its loyal passengers. First of all, the Glorious People's Victory Points are useless. My most recent valuation puts them at only one-thousandth of a @@CURRENCY@@. Award availability is terrible, even with zirconium status. And don't get me started on the atrocious brand of caviar they serve in First Among Equals class! This needs to be an airline that cares about its passengers, even if that requires huge government subsidies to bring it up to par. The first order of business is to change the points redemption ratios to - hold on, I've got another troll who keeps calling us a bunch of nerds. Let the banning commence!"

Issue by Pogaria
Edited by Pogaria
Only one random name, and it's only partially random. Spotted examples so far are Guinan and Kendall, both of which were used with female pronouns, but I see no reason a male one wouldn't be possible.

He Qixin
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby He Qixin » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:57 pm

Jutsa wrote:Hey, I just realized that issue 911's going to be coming out really soon, probably. Who else is excited to see this one come out? :)

(Just bumping this one up by chance) I'll be the one who will write issue 911. :)
Last edited by He Qixin on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jacknjellify wrote:Watch Battle For Dream Island or be eliminated.

According to this index, this civilization is:
Tier: 8
Level: 5
Type: 6
A 9 civilization because I lean more towards it.

This nation is always used to post in the forums unless the forum is the WA, for which I use Triangle and Square, a WA member, to post.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:54 am

Naeh, issue 911's already been selected I think... unless the editors secretly decided you'll be in charge of that. :›

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:01 am

Updated. Thanks, Trotterdam. :)

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:55 am

Jutsa wrote:Naeh, issue 911's already been selected I think... unless the editors secretly decided you'll be in charge of that. :›

911 is already edited and ready to be added, once we get to that number in the count.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:02 am

#908 The Forbidden Fruit

The Issue

The Prime Minister of the massive agricultural nation of Ausblic has sent you a rather unconventional gift: five thousand fruit baskets worth 100 @@CURRENCYPLURAL@@ each. Now, crates of fruit baskets occupy almost all available space in your office.

The Debate

1. "Do you like our gift, @@LEADER@@?" enquires the Prime Minister of Ausblic, @@RANDOMNAME@@, wandering through the maze of fruit baskets only to find your face hidden by a huge pineapple. "We wish to improve ties with @@NAME@@, and what better way than by offering a sample of Ausblic's main export? If you can't finish eating all five thousand baskets worth of fruit, I'm sure that you could sell some of them back to the market with a significant markup. Just a suggestion."

2. "Nice try, but our leader is incorruptible!" snarls your devoted Home Secretary @@RANDOMNAME@@, @@HIS/HER@@ @@LEADER@@ is Love, @@LEADER@@ is Life T-shirt visible through her shirt. "We must destroy all of these odious offerings, and show that we have zero tolerance of graft. Harsh punishments must be given to anyone who tries to bribe government officials. Only then will our glorious nation be free of corruption!"

3. "That's taking it a little too far," states @@RANDOMNAME@@, the Minister of the Middle Ground, who is standing between the previous two speakers to keep them apart. "We could permit politicians to receive small gifts, inconsequential sums totalling a maximum of 50 @@CURRENCYPLURAL@@ per person, per annum. Any previous gifts received that are worth more than the amount stated, like those fruit baskets, should be donated to charity. Imagine the needy people of @@NAME@@, delightedly waiting for succour as you donate all the things you don't even need."

5. "What you call bribes, I call political donations," divulges politician @@RANDOMNAME@@, who hefts a suitcase that is bursting with cash. "Getting into public office takes millions of @@CURRENCYPLURAL@@, and the average citizen cannot afford to do so. If you make it easier for politicians to receive donations from altruistic international investors, you could bring equality to politics and give even the most disadvantaged candidates a fighting chance. After all, if some legitimate Blackacrean businessman is actively interested in @@DEMONYMADJECTIVE@@ politics and wants to help some idealist change @@NAME@@ for the better, what's the harm?"

Issue by Singapore no2
Edited by The Free Joy State
Nope, I don't know what option 4 is, but for the record the nation I got this on is communist, which does seem like it should be somehow relevant considering all the talk of sales and money.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:31 am

OMG! Ausblic! Yes! This one's great.

My word, Sing, you've got a lot of accepted issues. :lol:

Updated! Adding Ausblic to the list of nations .

Keep a look out for 907 and 908.4. Thanks, Trotterdam. :)

Singapore no2
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Singapore no2 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:09 am

Jutsa wrote:OMG! Ausblic! Yes! This one's great.

Thanks!

Ausblic's fruit basket obsession has finally been memorialised!
My Published Issues
Death Note
This is a Modern-Tech nation. We only put a satellite and a man into space so far.
We are a Middle power, so if we die, so will some of the global economy.
We have the 8th largest sovereign wealth fund in the world. (RL world)
Pro: Regulations, Military, Law and Order
Anti: Freedom of speech, Discrimination, CHEWING GUM
Just so you know, I don't think like that. That stuff is roleplaying Singapore (itself, the real life nation)
I have many issues, and you can find the complete list here.

Quote of the year:
Fauxia wrote:Editors aren’t real people.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:19 am

Singapore no2 wrote:
Jutsa wrote:OMG! Ausblic! Yes! This one's great.

Thanks!

Ausblic's fruit basket obsession has finally been memorialised!

Hello, not a bad little issue you got here, now let's take a look:

Well. He deserved something, he's one of the longest standing active contributors here.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:42 am

MAJOR UPDATE, EVERYONE!!!

"stop being so loud" sorry, just super excited. >ω< "you changed numbers" I know it was amazing "ok..." :D

So yeah, every number from #000 to #099 has ditched the leading 0s, so 000-099 is now 0-99. >:3

More good news: Both 001 and 1 anchors work. :D

Also, time for THE LIST!

091.4, 114.2, #136.3, all of 200, #205.2, 325.3, #352.5, 364.3, all of #417, #467.1, 502.3, #580.3, #588.2, #620.3, 626.2, #627.1, #705.3, 717.3, 760.3, 848.3, possibly 850.4, 851.4, 857.3, possibly 858.5, 875.3, possibly 880.4, 884.4, and 908.4. :rofl:
Last edited by Jutsa on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016

Issue 907

Postby Fauxia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:54 pm

Title: A Problem Shared

The Issue

Bike-sharing organisations in @@NAME@@ are facing a bump in the road: inconsiderate users. From theft to vandalism, irresponsible users are forcing bikes to be replaced at unprecedented rates. The future looks bleak for bike-sharing, and without some swift intervention, the sound of bike bells across the nation’s cities may be consigned to distant memory.

1. “The misuse of our bikes must stop!” exclaims Felicity Grossweiner, the CEO of Cycology Degrees, an urban bike-sharing franchise, her two-wheeler tracking mud across your expensive carpet as she parks it against your bookcase. “It is essential that the police are given the resources to catch and punish citizens who damage or disappear our bicycles. Otherwise, our burgeoning bike-sharing scene will collapse even before it has taken off.”

2. “Clearly, this is a failure of the private sector,” claims Kirby Nahasapeemapetilon, the Minister of National Development, adjusting his red beret. “If such enterprises were to be nationalised, we could ensure that all bicycles used meet safety and security standards. By retrofitting every bike in the land with theft-proof components, auto-locking mechanisms and GPS tracking systems, we’ll be able to ensure no bicycle will ever be stolen or tampered with again.”

3. “Nonsense! What those bike-sharing organisations actually require are more easily replaceable stock,” argues origami-lover Rey Thiesen, passing you a folded paper unicorn of unknown significance. “Inexpensive eco-friendly cardboard bikes would surely save loads of money, are entirely safe, and are fully waterproof and fire-resistant. If it wasn’t for user scepticism, we’d have been using them long ago. You could encourage their use by banning metal bikes, and with a few business subsidies.”

Issue by The UD Parliamentary Republic of Singapore no2

Edited by Candlewhisper Archive
Last edited by Fauxia on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016

Postby Fauxia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:57 pm

Also, you meant 908.4, right?
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Bike-sharing organisations in @@NAME@@ are facing a bump in the road: inconsiderate users. From theft to vandalism, irresponsible users are forcing bikes to be replaced at unprecedented rates. The future looks bleak for bike-sharing, and without some swift intervention, the sound of bike bells across the nation’s cities may be consigned to distant memory.
Bike-sharing? Who does that? Around here most people just own their own bikes.

2. "Clearly, this is a failure of the private sector," claims Kirby Nahasapeemapetilon, the Minister of National Development, adjusting his red beret. "If such enterprises were to be nationalised, we could ensure that all bicycles used meet safety and security standards. By retrofitting every bike in the land with theft-proof components, auto-locking mechanisms and GPS tracking systems, we'll be able to ensure no bicycle will ever be stolen or tampered with again."
That... does not even remotely sound like something the private sector wouldn't do.

Also, grr, COMMA!

3. "Nonsense! What those bike-sharing organisations actually require are more easily replaceable stock," argues origami-lover Rey Thiesen, passing you a folded paper unicorn of unknown significance.
And I feel I should note, from looking at Fauxia's nation, that this is in fact always a unicorn, not an @@ANIMAL@@. Yay for unicorns! Riding them is an even better mode of transportation than bicycles.

Pencil Sharpeners 2
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pencil Sharpeners 2 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Issue 907: A Problem Shared (correct option numbers)
2 “The misuse of our bikes must stop!” exclaims Steffan Rivera, the Commissioner of the Committee of Communist Communal Commuting Commodities, his two-wheeler tracking mud across your expensive carpet as he parks it against your bookcase. “It is essential that the police are given the resources to catch and punish citizens who damage or disappear our bicycles. Otherwise, our burgeoning bike-sharing scheme will fold even before it takes off.”

4. “Clearly, this is a job for the free market,” claims Asok Zoidberg, the Minister of Alternative Solutions, adjusting his tie. “If such organisations were privatised, they would be motivated to protect their bicycles - and their profit margin - and would likely fit their bikes with auto-locking mechanisms, theft proof components and other effective measures. I mean sure, we’ll have to end Communism, but that’s no big thing is it?”

6. “Nonsense! What those bike-sharing organisations actually require are more easily replaceable stock,” argues origami-lover Falala Fernandez, passing you a folded paper unicorn of unknown significance. “Inexpensive eco-friendly cardboard bikes would surely save loads of money, are entirely safe, and are fully waterproof and fire-resistant. If it wasn’t for user scepticism, we’d have been using them long ago. You could encourage their use by banning metal bikes, and with a few business subsidies.”
I used to do stuff in TSP
Highest ranked solo player in N-Day 2, finishing 10th
Currently the holder of 7 World #1 badges

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:44 pm

Added both versions. Another success of Signapore no2, my word. :clap:

I'm contemplating going through the whole issue database and changing italics to colors for state-run vs. free market option versions for the sake of consistency and possibly ease of reading... idk yet. :P

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:45 pm

oh... also, yeah, I did mean 908.4. :blush:

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:48 pm

Note that the "cardboard" options reported by Fauxia and Pencil Sharpeners 2 are in fact totally identical in text, other than the randomname. I am nearly certain that they also have the same effect line. While it is possible that they are still coded as two options to have different stat effects for capitalist and communist nations, I see no compelling evidence that this is the case and it is quite possible that option 5 is in fact something else entirely. (Crazy guess: option for nations that have banned cars, asking to bring them back instead of worrying about bicycles?)

Jutsa wrote:I'm contemplating going through the whole issue database and changing italics to colors for state-run vs. free market option versions for the sake of consistency and possibly ease of reading... idk yet. :P
While communism is the most common reason for option variants, it's by no means the only one. Would you color-code all of them?

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:01 pm

Hey, quick question: Does 760.2 have an alternate for nations without tobacco? I'm assuming so, so I added it to my list.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:32 pm

Well, sorta changed the validity options. Wasn't what I originally envisioned but I much prefer it this way. :lol:

Let me know if I messed anything up. I hopefully fixed more inconsistencies than I made, though. :P

Oh yeah, that's anothe- "No big text no caps no bold" fine :(

mmmmaaaaajjjjooooorrrrr uuuppppddddaaatttteeeeee!!!
Last edited by Jutsa on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?