NATION

PASSWORD

Issue fails

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Anonymous Proxy
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Issue fails

Postby Anonymous Proxy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:52 am

Not sure if this is the right place but post any issues that come out funny with your nation's currency, animal, motto, etc. Here is one I just got.
http://i.imgur.com/UOott5h.png
"The nation needs more fighting men, all right," retorts Corporal Bill Chandra, phoning in from the front lines. "So much so that it doesn't really matter whether they're men. We should do away with all sexual discrimination in the military. So long as soldiers can meet physical requirements, shoot straight, and be ready to fight and die with a cry of 'Please solve this captcha to prove you are human' on their lips, I say that's all that matters."

Solving captchas: something worth dying for if you're in the anonymous proxy army :P
Last edited by Anonymous Proxy on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Real IP from our country! http://imgur.com/JmQKKjv

The Celtic British Isles
Spokesperson

Founded: May 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Celtic British Isles » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:58 am

lol

Anonymous Proxy
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymous Proxy » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:30 am

Internet trolls: a tasty endangered species
http://i.imgur.com/Ec7mHGm.jpg
Real IP from our country! http://imgur.com/JmQKKjv

Golgothastan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 26, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Golgothastan » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:04 am

The game uses macros. It is possible to generate any number of ridiculous issue texts using those macros. I'm not sure what your point is here.

Minoa
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minoa » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:01 am

The text of the option contains a motto wildcard that causes the unusual text:

2. "The nation needs more fighting men, all right," retorts Corporal @@RANDOMNAME@@, phoning in from the front lines. "So much so that it doesn't really matter whether they're men. We should do away with all sexual discrimination in the military. So long as soldiers can meet physical requirements, shoot straight, and be ready to fight and die with a cry of '@@MOTTO@@' on their lips, I say that's all that matters."

;)
Last edited by Minoa on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

Teuberland
Attaché

Founded: Jul 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Teuberland » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Golgothastan wrote:The game uses macros. It is possible to generate any number of ridiculous issue texts using those macros. I'm not sure what your point is here.

The point is that it's hilarious.

I had George W. (or H.W.) Bush try to renovate my main nation's opera houses.
Last edited by Teuberland on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War, war never brings up your economic stat, unless you're the United States.
FOR: Libertarianism, marijuana legalization, gradual hardcore drug legalization, calm debating, small government, free market economics, life, liberty, property, right of consent, mutual understanding, etc.
AGAINST: Generalizations, resorting to insults, abortion (excluding life threatening situations), American liberalism, social conservatism, protected economies, sexual objectification, emotional debating, etc. etc. etc.

Trains, records, video games, and sleeping.

Gestaria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gestaria » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:59 am

I found one that goes something like this. "In a parade in your honor Gestarain Rabbits got lose and caused a stampede including 250 casualties" or something like that.

Laissez-Faire Economics
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 17, 2015
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Laissez-Faire Economics » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:57 pm

Same issue as the OP, with my motto being "I told you it wouldn't work!"

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?