NATION

PASSWORD

HELP ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Floridan Peninsula
Envoy

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

HELP ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Floridan Peninsula » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:42 pm

My really, really good friend's country Qeshm has got his account deleted on April 23, 2014 for reason- well you guessed, FOR NO ABSOLUTE REASON :( >:( :( >:( . My friend had no idea what to do. We reported it to NationSates if some really mean or bad monitor has deleted it. He told me to make a forum on it because he can't. Meanwhile we wait for an answer, we want to see what you have as advice. PLEASE HELP AND GIVE GOOD ANSWERS.

Thanks,
Floridan Peninsula

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Did he file a GHR?

Also, wrong forum. In fact this doesn't even belong on the forums.
I founded Madrigal and Confederacy of Allied States. However, I have given up my power in both. I reside in Iraq currently. Come join me!

Parody of typical NSG sig:

NSG's resident Liberal Gay Atheist because there's totally no other liberals, gays or atheists here!
Impeach GP, Legalize RP, NSG 2016!
Mallorea and Riva should resign
*Insert some uneducated statement about how I support a stupid ideology that I heard about in my middle school social studies class*
*Insert some typical liberal and/or edgy statement about Gaza and/or Ukraine*

some popular TETer wrote:Leningrad iz kewl

some dude that agreed with me on a debate wrote:Just listen to Leningrad!

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:57 pm

No, you got deleted for posting past ban. That's what happens when you break The rules.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Return to Moderation