NATION

PASSWORD

Can someone please draw a picture of my CBD for me?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Kalasparata
Senator

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Can someone please draw a picture of my CBD for me?

Postby Kalasparata » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:47 am

NO DIY posts!
Here are some URLs for some info
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37632&hilit=list+of

Can I have something like thisish
http://www.dixonland.com/italy/italy093.jpg
http://www.myhotelgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/las-vegas-by-night.jpg
http://thepurplejournal.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/dubai-mall.jpg
http://www.odyssei.com/gallery/7120_2384_sydney_aquarium_great_barrier_reef.jpg
http://www.greecetraveltours.net/Santorini2.jpg
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_407/12444518539686jL.jpg
What would I like?
I want a circluar Island in the middle. Suronded by a river.
Around this river Around the river which is also a circle. This island has an opening like the first picture only it has an opening leading to the ocean which is like the first picture. In the large ocean area, there are man made palm tree island (like the Dubai ones Image half covered in palm trees and half covered with extremly tall buildings and hotels. After a really long distance in the sea is the rest of the land. Half way to the land on that sea is buildings. On the sea there is also a natural island shaped like a palm tree, half of which is covered by palm trees half of which is coovered by really tall buildings. On a 1/4 angle away is the main land really, really close to the circlar island. This is also part of ICD. On the main land there is beach, desert, greenlands, rock and snow. The desert is conected to the beach. All these enviroments are developed and have vegitation. We also have Kalasparadio Ski Ipsola. A place exactly like Ski Dubai in the deseret. We have Kalaspardio Mini Beach which is exactly like New Beach in Japan next to Kalasparadio Ski Ipsola. All these enviroments mentioned above are massive and expand out of the 3 sqaure km CBD.

On the main land, we have a very large mountainn range exeding over 1567 sq km mountain range. The tallest goes up 45km above ground in ICD, this mountain range has canons as well. The lowest goes down 4km below sea level. This hosts Joshua trees some of the way down. At part of the foot of the tallest mountain is part of the foot of the deepest cliff. Runing from a km below the deepest cliff, is the start of the Kalasparadio Kalasparata building. This runs up the foot of the cliff and mountain, expanding when reaching sea level. This runs up all the way of the cliff and all the way up the mountain and then a km above that. The center of the building is the top-most and bottom most point. At the top most point we have a Christian Cross with which is also a tourist lookout. At the top of this we have a a 1 sq km flag and a sign on that that says Point Kalasparata where The Equator meets the International Date Lin and Kalaspia meets Shimarata (see my sig). This is not neccireally a building but a building block for buildings, roads ect. Also can we have roads at the bottom of buildings and on the buildings rooves, running through buildings if any (which 90& are) too big. The Kalasparadio Kalasparata building is 1sq km, home of Kalasparadio Antimatter World and The Captain Fotini Messocrato Intercontinental Travel Center and the Ipsola Sports Complex. All the thousnads of islands, including the middle ones, are devolped. All roads at sea level have parallel canals and there are billions of ads. Here we have farms, factories, sky rises, offices, appartmants, houses, duplexs, shops, Ipsola Shopping Centers ect. TG me for more info. I suggest you read all of my posts in this thread http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37487&hilit=this+is+why+this+is+why+our We also have buildings that are weird and wonderful shapes like stars, circles ect.

Thanks! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: : :bow: :bow:

Also ask me about Ipsola Mall!
Last edited by Kalasparata on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:25 am

bum..............................mmmmmmp, bummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................mmmmmmp
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:27 am

It's bump-tasic Ou, ou, ou! Yea!

Silver Beach
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Beach » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:13 pm

what is a CBD?
Head of State: President Gabriel Kantor
Champions of- International Cardinal's Cup 1, Arena Bowl II
RP Population: 22 million
Reigning unofficial Unofficial World Champions(uUWC).

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:49 pm

bump

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:11 pm

To me your CBD looks a lot like Dubai... at least try to make it unique. Anyway, if you have Windows, if you devote enough time to it, you can make a really kick-ass drawing on MS Paint.
Last edited by Orlkjestad on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Reformed Republican Union Of Orlkjestad
Comrade-President Leon Palantine
Vice President Arcturo Tarentum
Secretary Of Foreign Affaires Marco Valentia
Storefronts: They're all under construction, please go away
Alliances: Forever alone
Other Threads: The Severan Faith
Alert Levels
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Terrorism Alert Levels: [Low] Guarded Elevated High Severe

"Although we see the world through different eyes, we share the same idea of paradise." -The Pet Shop Boys in Se A Vida E

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:17 am

I can do a drawing on Paint but

1.I'm craapy at it
2.I can't upload it
Last edited by Kalasparata on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Kalasparata wrote:I can do a drawing on Paint but

1.I'm craapy at it
2.I can't upload it

1. If you devote enough time, even the crappiest of MS Paint artists can make something great.
2. You can, actually. Just get an account on Imageshack or Photobucket and you can upload it there.
The Reformed Republican Union Of Orlkjestad
Comrade-President Leon Palantine
Vice President Arcturo Tarentum
Secretary Of Foreign Affaires Marco Valentia
Storefronts: They're all under construction, please go away
Alliances: Forever alone
Other Threads: The Severan Faith
Alert Levels
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Terrorism Alert Levels: [Low] Guarded Elevated High Severe

"Although we see the world through different eyes, we share the same idea of paradise." -The Pet Shop Boys in Se A Vida E

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:20 am

Orlkjestad wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:I can do a drawing on Paint but

1.I'm craapy at it
2.I can't upload it

1. If you devote enough time, even the crappiest of MS Paint artists can make something great.
2. You can, actually. Just get an account on Imageshack or Photobucket and you can upload it there.

Yea, but I have to get a yahoo acount when I already have an unused e-mail address

ILYLOL
Envoy

Founded: Feb 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby ILYLOL » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:57 pm

ok.......?
The Stalker Police in The Beast Church of Junkyland
Dad: 2nd PLT/Platty/Daddy (deceased from NS D':)
Mom: Celestial Divinities/Celly/Kirei
Son: Junkyland/Junk/Junky/Bro
Daughter: ILYLOL/Nekoko/Ily
2nd PLT wrote:
ILYLOL wrote:I wish I had magical powers so I can clean my room, pack for things, do my homework, etc. :D

Granted, but knowing you, you are over eager trying to use those powers and end up blowing up your room.

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:31 pm

bump

Collective Systems
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Collective Systems » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:12 am

Tinypic, you don't have to make an account to upload images.

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:01 pm

bump

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Its been 21 days. Honestly, I don't think that anyone wants to do this.

Greater Rhodes
Senator

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Rhodes » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Sedgistan wrote:Its been 21 days. Honestly, I don't think that anyone wants to do this.

I agree. I don't think it would be fair to drop a project of this scale on one person. If you really want this done take some initiative and do it yourself.
Last edited by Greater Rhodes on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Canadian
Political Compass
Member of: RIMT | CI | WA
Dominions: The Rhodian Antilles
New Factbook & Embassy in the Works--Never Forget

Collective Systems
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Collective Systems » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:34 pm

What did he do to Imagey Nation?

Greater Rhodes
Senator

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Rhodes » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Sorry, that part was a mistake I was finishing up some telegrams for the commendation.
Canadian
Political Compass
Member of: RIMT | CI | WA
Dominions: The Rhodian Antilles
New Factbook & Embassy in the Works--Never Forget

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:51 am

bump

Collective Systems
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Collective Systems » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:16 am

Kalasparata, I don't think anyone's going to waste their time making a picture for you. I know I wouldn't.

The chrisman union
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 13, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The chrisman union » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:17 am

I don't get it. Do you want us to draw a map, or a picture of what it looks like? If it's the latter, just use stuff off the internet.
Embassy
The Allied Nations of the Chrisman Union (ANCU)
Leader: President Christian Veldt
Armed forces: 900,000
Population: 340,000,000
Government type: Liberal Social Democracy
Shebu wrote: 9 out of 10 times when you have a Ak47 pointed at you, you pay attention.

North Defese wrote:If I had a nickle and the head of everyone who called me [Defense], I'd be rich, and thrown in prison for all the mutliated corpses strewn about my house.

Tunizcha wrote:Never get in a staring contest with a cat. Even if you win, you still lose, because you just spent 5 minutes staring at a cat.

Canadai wrote:In Canadai, the vertically impaired are treated as equal citizens, and given ladders by the government.

Niur wrote:Lets all just get brain transplants to shark bodies.
Defcon: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Bloodbath Valley
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bloodbath Valley » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Man, you'z half nuts if you want someone to actually take time out of their day to draw something like that! :blink:

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay