NATION

PASSWORD

"Do you believe in Destiny?"

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The World of Remnant
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

"Do you believe in Destiny?"

Postby The World of Remnant » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:02 am

The World Of Remnant

Legends, stories scattered through time.

Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past.

Man, born from dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful, but he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction. The creatures of Grim set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clashed and it seemed the darkness was intent on returning man’s brief existence to the void.

*However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change and in time, man’s passion, resourcefulness and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds.

This power was appropriately named, “Dust”.

Nature’s wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness and in the shadow’s absence, came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life.

Even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die. And when they are gone… darkness will return.

So, you may prepare your guardians… Build your monuments to a so-called free world, but take heed… There will be no victory in strength.

But perhaps victory is in the simpler things that you’ve long forgotten. Things that require a small, more honest soul

Salutations, Friends! Some of you may know me as Ever-Wandering Souls, formerly of II and P2TM under other names, currently of The Black Hawks. What less know me as is the player who's proliferated RoosterTeeth's "RWBY" throughout NSGP and collected a personal harem of RWBY fans.

But let me back up a bit - what is RWBY?

RWBY (pronounced "ruby") is an American 3D web series created by Monty Oum for Rooster Teeth Productions. The show is set in the fictional world of Remnant, where young people train to become Huntsmen and Huntresses to protect their world from monsters.

RWBY's popularity has been on the rise, as the show prepares to enter into it's fourth season later this month under a new animation style. It's also gaining popularity across the Pacific, where it's actually been dubbed in Japanese. Now, back to where I started...

Over the last year and change, I've built small network of RWBY fans throughout the Gameplay community, and created The World of Remnant as a place for us to store our RWBY-themed puppets. At times, it's also maintained a small native population, and I've always been willing to let folks hold the delegacy/Regional Officer seats and run things as they wish. The time has come though, I feel, to grow WoR into something more.

...Hence this thread. I'm reaching out to you, RWBY fans of Nationstates, and inviting you to join The World of Remnant. Anyone it welcome to become the delegate and do as they wish, and I will make any sufficiently active player an RO to do the same. I'd love to build a community discussion on the RMB, following a simple spoiler policy: From day one release (RT sponsors only) through the first week (when it is posted to youtube and other sites), all spoilers must be in [spoiler] tags on the RMB. Violations will be suppressed, repeated violations will result in ejection. If you choose to participate in our offsite discussion chat, that is considered fair game on spoilers 24 hours after RT First release, when all registered users can view the episode. These policies allow discussion to occur without ruining the experience for the other folks who maybe dodn't have time to watch it the minute it drops :-P

Now, I've already talked too much. So let me just repeat:

RWBY fans, please, feel free to send a nation to The World of Remnant. There, all things RWBY will be discussed, and anyone who wants to can help run this community. I will also accept embassies and allow embassy postings.

...oh, and if you really can't figure the password out, just shoot me a telegram at Ever-Wandering Souls. :D

RWBY Fan? Experience the awesomeness of The World of Remnant!

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:05 am

lol <3
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Summer-Rose
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 07, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Summer-Rose » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:23 am

Yay RWBY! I'd ask if I can be a part in this region, but I was already an RO. :P -We Are Not the NSA
Last edited by Summer-Rose on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

The World of Remnant
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The World of Remnant » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:57 pm

In the spirit of the Cross Continental Transmit System, The World of Remnant has begun to request all possible embassies in an effort to allow members of all regions to participate in discussion on our very own RMB!

The World of Remnant
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The World of Remnant » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:21 pm

To further facilitate chatting, WoR now has an official discord! If interested, you can find it here!

Furthermore, since last post, we've gained about 150 embassies, and a handful or members!
Last edited by The World of Remnant on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The World of Remnant
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The World of Remnant » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:02 am

With the help of a few critical members, The World of Remnant has become the second-largest Zombie Free region in the game!!! (at least until the trolls of the world figure out our password and come and ruin it :P)

Now if only those pesky Grimm could be culled so easily...

Return to Gameplay