NATION

PASSWORD

Primitive

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Ridge Atoll
Civilian

Founded: Aug 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Primitive

Postby Ridge Atoll » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:01 pm

I'm going for a paleolithic nation, how would I go about outlawing new technology and getting my primitive score as high as possible? On that matter what type of WA category is even fitting for a hunter gather nation, I' assumed father knows best state or anarchy?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:00 pm

It's not going to work completely, since the game is at heart a satire on modern politics.

The answer as always is issues, issues, issues. You have no choice as to what comes up, so just look out for the ones that move you in the direction you want. There are several which will let you do useful things such as ban cars, and the internet. There is one which includes "return to the trees" in the effect.

Religious issues are often good for increasing primitiveness. Keep the education budget low. Some of the pro-environment stuff may help, too.

Good luck.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Return to Gameplay