NATION

PASSWORD

How to grow?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Anarhic Empire of Byzantine
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

How to grow?

Postby Anarhic Empire of Byzantine » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:12 am

Can anyone tell me how to grow region without mass tg stamps and api?
Last edited by Anarhic Empire of Byzantine on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:01 am

Anarhic Empire of Byzantine wrote:Can anyone tell me how to grow region without mass tg stamps and api?

Get people irl (friends etc.) to join your region, or send manual TGs to new nations. You can also advertise once per day on the RMB of GCR regions, but that isn't effective, and we'll banject you and mess with your region if you do it. You need something that sets your region apart and makes people want to join your region. You might get the odd nation from the 'find a region' thread but there are some rules around that, and it isn't generally worth your time as most who ask here don't stick to whatever region they pick from the thread.
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:58 pm

Anarhic Empire of Byzantine wrote:Can anyone tell me how to grow region without mass tg stamps and api?

It may appear easy, but it really isn't. Many of the big regions have been around for a long time. It is easier to join someone elses region. I have had three regions so far. My first no longer exists, as it became inactive, and was raided and refounded. My second was a ghost town. My third (and current) was lucky, and managed to be active (It is not as active as it was a month or two ago).

Getting a region to grow requires dedication. Get to familiarise yourself in a region first. I did this with one of the Pacific GCRs, and New Zealandia. In my current, I began recruiting people I had RPed with, and they in turn recruited their irl friends. Mass TGs and APIs exist to assist.
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:26 am

Also, you need to give your region an identity of some kind that sets it apart from its competitors. Simply being yet another new region probably won't attract many people...
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Return to Gameplay