NATION

PASSWORD

Firehelm: The Dominion of Chaos

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:35 pm

Sygian the Bard wrote:Lord Sygian: Your majesty. As you are aware, defenders have begun to show more resistance on the tag fields recently. I have an idea to give us a slight advantage.

Lieutenant Festavo (Who has just emerged from the shadowy corner): Blame it on Plagentine bringing in those Imgurian refugees. Some of them have been captured and enslaved by the defenders and forced to detag! It's all Plagentine's fault!

O. Plagentine (Annoyed): That's enough. Guard, throw him into the shadow box for another week.

Chaos Guard drags Lt. Festavo away

Lt. Festavo: You can't do this again! Gary Johnson for Overlo-

This was really great. :lol:

Congratulations on your successful tags!
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

Awards, Honors, and WA Authorships

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

Big Bad Badger
Envoy

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Big Bad Badger » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:48 pm

Nice work this weekend! Keep it up!
Mr. Badger

I've been told that raiding requires booze and a lack of pants! --Neenee

Sygian the Bard
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian the Bard » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:58 pm

Revall wrote:Syg that was an awesome report :bow:

Thank you! I plan to do more like it. I actually wrote it on a sheet of paper during class..
Cormactopia II wrote:This was really great. :lol:

Congratulations on your successful tags!

Heh, I can't wait to see Fest's reaction. :P
Lord General of Firehelm
Official Poem Writer of the Chaos Legions

Stretchington
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 02, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Stretchington » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Quite an entertaining report, I just hope I don't get tortured or imprisoned in any of them.
Call me Stretch as that is who I am and who I shall remain for my entire life.

Genealogists are like monkeys: always in the trees.

Genealogy - it's only an obsession after all!

Genealogists don't die, they just lose their census.

Raionitu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raionitu » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:58 pm

One of the best reports I ever seen!

Got me in one ;)
Koth wrote:you guys are cool, like lately ive been watching the overal state of the raider world and been like,"ew", but you guys are very not ew
Reppy wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum.
Aguaria Major wrote:The Black Hawks is essentially a regional equivalent of Heath Ledger's Joker: they just want to watch the world burn
Frisbeeteria wrote:Please stop.Please.
Souls wrote:Hi, I'm Souls. Have you embraced our lord and savior , Piling yet?
Souls wrote:Note to self: Watch out for Rai in my bedroom
Altinsane wrote:Me, about every suspiciously helpful newb I meet: "It's probably Rai."
Lord Dominator wrote:Koth is a drunken alternate personality of yours

Sygian the Bard
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian the Bard » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:43 pm

Raionitu wrote:One of the best reports I ever seen!

Got me in one ;)

I hope it's okay that I was laughing my ass off while writing the post. :lol:
Lord General of Firehelm
Official Poem Writer of the Chaos Legions

Plagentine
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:02 am

The Champions of Darkness seize the Light!

During the last major update the Iron Warriors Legion was lead by Lord General Rai and Colonel Kyorgia on a conquest for a very special reason. As the chaos Olympics approached, the servants of the Dark gods required a stadium in which they would engage in their traditional sports, such as fendaheadball and swimming in native tears. We have looked long and hard for a suitable facility and have decided that the Stadium of Light would be perfect. We were joined in our expedition to redecorate the stadium by our friends from The Black Hawks and Hydra Command, who did a splendid job in turning fenda skulls into cups for all that would attend.

Also, I'd like to take a minute away from this half-assed phone written report to say that our FA department has been basically dead for the last month and that our activity has dropped a bit recently(which is mostly my fault since i have been adjusting to the constantly changing school schedule), but that I'll be settling that this month and that we'll be back with a full on FA team and consistent updates soon, which also means we'll be throwing out an update for the past two months very soon as well. And naturally we have some fun things planned as far as operations go, so you will be seeing some interesting mission reports here quite a lot in the near future.

For the Dark Gods, let the galaxy burn!

We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:18 am

Good Job Kleo. Looking forward to hearing about these Chaos Olympics. Sorry I wasn't there last night, I was dealing with a very drunk roommate. Full recounting of our hijinks can be found on Hydra's Discord. :P
\▼/We Are Not the NSA | Nohbdy | Eumaeus\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

Retired Raider | He, Him, His | Bisexual

Plagentine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:41 pm

We Are Not the NSA wrote:Good Job Kleo. Looking forward to hearing about these Chaos Olympics. Sorry I wasn't there last night, I was dealing with a very drunk roommate. Full recounting of our hijinks can be found on Hydra's Discord. :P

Thanks! I'll have to go and hear that :D

Stalker Queen
Envoy

Founded: Jun 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stalker Queen » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Plagentine wrote:

During the last major update the Iron Warriors Legion was lead by Lord General Rai and Colonel Kyorgia on a conquest for a very special reason. As the chaos Olympics approached, the servants of the Dark gods required a stadium in which they would engage in their traditional sports, such as fendaheadball and swimming in native tears. We have looked long and hard for a suitable facility and have decided that the Stadium of Light would be perfect. We were joined in our expedition to redecorate the stadium by our friends from The Black Hawks and Hydra Command, who did a splendid job in turning fenda skulls into cups for all that would attend.

Also, I'd like to take a minute away from this half-assed phone written report to say that our FA department has been basically dead for the last month and that our activity has dropped a bit recently(which is mostly my fault since i have been adjusting to the constantly changing school schedule), but that I'll be settling that this month and that we'll be back with a full on FA team and consistent updates soon, which also means we'll be throwing out an update for the past two months very soon as well. And naturally we have some fun things planned as far as operations go, so you will be seeing some interesting mission reports here quite a lot in the near future.

First thing I read was "Dank Gods"... :unsure:
Any statements made from this nation are representative of the personal views of the player behind it, and should not be taken as the views of any region or organisation they may be part of.
Luna Amore wrote:You stalkin' too close.
Retired.

Blutbadia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Blutbadia » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:36 pm

Plagentine wrote:

Now in use for producal of laser weaponry.
A 90's inspired Postapocalyptic Barbarian Fiction.
Hyper Edgy, Hyper Violent, very extreme.
NS Stats aren't used.
Also inspired by Temujin.

Kyorgia is Awesome
Civilian

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyorgia is Awesome » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:51 pm

Chaos arrives in Yorkshire

This past major update colonel Kyorgia is awesome and Centurion Fiery Yuno leds a battalion of raiders to bring chaos and destruction to Yorkshire. With the help of HYDRA Command and USSD defender and native defences where quickly destroyed and the battle won.

USSD Delegation to Yorkshire
Civilian

Founded: Jan 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby USSD Delegation to Yorkshire » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:36 pm

A great showing from the USSF :D

Vapid Vasentius
Secretary

Founded: Apr 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vapid Vasentius » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:45 pm

Good stuff, lads. Keep it up.

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:58 pm

:clap: Pretty happy to see this!
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:20 pm

Kyorgia is awesome wrote:USSD

Sigh.

Kyorgia is awesome wrote:Lieutenant Scieca II

Double sigh.
Cormac Skollvaldr

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

Scieca II
Secretary

Founded: Jan 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Scieca II » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:03 pm

Cormactopia II wrote:

Sigh.

Double sigh.

There's a former Predator user in that list, and yet you're sighing because I'm in it?

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Scieca II wrote:There's a former Predator user in that list, and yet you're sighing because I'm in it?

Yes, and you know why.

The former Predator users have done their time and, for the most part, they've learned their lesson.
Cormac Skollvaldr

Vetelo
Envoy

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:53 pm

Cormactopia II wrote:

Sigh.

Double sigh.

Grow up, lol. It's not like I did anything to you. Neither did Scieca, or any citizen of the USSD.
Last edited by Vetelo on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Coalition of Sovereign Nations Citizen
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

Hello, I'm Attero! That's my preferred name.

AKA Atte, Atty, Pracinha, Mjolltrux, Tombouctu, Vetelo, or just Vet.

Supreme Commissar, Governor, and Fleet Admiral of USSD, General Secretary of LSU,

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:05 pm

Vetelo wrote:
Cormactopia II wrote:Sigh.

Double sigh.

Grow up, lol. It's not like I did anything to you. Neither did Scieca, or any citizen of the USSD.

No, you didn't do anything to him personally. Instead, both your and Scieca's repeated behavior has been bad enough that almost every region, raider or otherwise, is washing their hands of you. Change that behavior, or stop getting angry that people don't approve of you.
Last edited by Syberis on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

Vetelo
Envoy

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:22 pm

Syberis wrote:
Vetelo wrote:Grow up, lol. It's not like I did anything to you. Neither did Scieca, or any citizen of the USSD.

No, you didn't do anything to him personally. Instead, both your and Scieca's repeated behavior has been bad enough that almost every region, raider or otherwise, is washing their hands of you. Change that behavior, or stop getting angry that people don't approve of you.

Most raider regions still work with me and the USSD. Most of the regions I'm no longer in, I was not banned from, but left voluntarily. Has no one realised this yet?
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Coalition of Sovereign Nations Citizen
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

Hello, I'm Attero! That's my preferred name.

AKA Atte, Atty, Pracinha, Mjolltrux, Tombouctu, Vetelo, or just Vet.

Supreme Commissar, Governor, and Fleet Admiral of USSD, General Secretary of LSU,

Plagentine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:31 pm

Chaos Marines assume total control over the region's center

Many years ago, a child was brought to life on some small, unimportant planet in the flow of space. That child was born as a son to a modest farmer father and a caring mother, who lived a hard but peaceful life under the feudal lords of the planet. As sworn servants of the lords of the planet, the family was directly under the supervision and rule or the Imperium of Mankind. Something they held dear, as one of the few comforts they had in this gargantuan universe of vast dangers and endless hardships. The boy would also grow up to worship the Emperor as his only savior and the Imperium as the only protector of the people. As he became a young man, he started to help his father more and more with the daily errands, and worked hard to please the lords of the land and contribute to the community. Life was not much, but it was decent enough, and the safety they enjoyed was more than most sentient beings in the universe had.

But it would not be long before their home world found itself in the way of a rampaging Ork horde. And there the Orks did what they do best, pillage, slaughter, and kidnap. The boy would see his parents fall under the raid that ensued, and would end up getting kidnapped for slave labour. After a few months, the boy still served as a slave for the Orks, and had witnessed many atrocities that had broken his spirit completely. However, the Gods had a different plan for him than just death... A warband of chaos marines ambushed the Ork horde, wanting to slaughter for practice and take all of their supplies. The Ork fiught their hardest, but were completely decimated by the millenia old servants of Chaos. And so the boy fell into the hands of the Dark Gods. His life so fair had shaped his body and mind enough that he was deemed valid for conscription into the iron fleets, so he was sent to a centre where he would receive implants and training. Once he was fully trained and equipped, he was summoned by the Overlord who took interest in him.

*The freshly trained chaos marine walks into the Overlord's chambers*

Plagentine: You have finished every last examination with the best of marks. This is very rare with fresh meat.

Chelvo: The Gods fuel my body and spirit, my lord. As their servant i have become an unyielding machine, ready to deliver judgement upon the mortals.

Plagentine: Indeed...I can feel their presence radiating within you *cough cough cough*

(Plagentine was still in a weak physical state, being kept alive by his medical chamber and the presence of chaos that still festered within his broken body. Scared and unfit for the battlefield, but lucid and focused enough to unite and lead the servants of chaos)

Plagentine: You are ready. It is time for you to go back to your home sector...and bring me the skulls of the feudal lords. Set their words ablaze, and reserve mercy for none.

Chelvo: As you command, my lord. I shall light a fire so great that the Lords of Terra will see it from their wretched lairs.

Chelvo would proceed to sail a fleet, with the guidance of Centurion Yuno, to SPACE and commence an invasion upon the worlds there. The forces of Firehelm would easily break through the defences of the sector, with assistance from The Invaders. And as soon as the troops set foot on the worlds, they would fight to the very center. Once the last resistance was crushed, Chelvo declared full ownership of the sector and prepared to make it all burn. On the lands that he once grew up, he would unleash daemons to hunt down humans and animals alike. He had returned home.

The marines involved:
Terror Marine Blutbadia - point
Centurion Fiery Yuno - trigger
Overlord Plagentine - thorn/coordination
Lord General Revall
Chaos Guard Saint Sav
Terror Marine The Grat Horned Rat

Troops from the Invaders:
Major Varax Zwei
Corporal Nakarisaune

I wrote this on phone, let's play count the fuck ups!

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:04 pm

SPACE, the final frontier or just another stepping stone in FIrehelm's march across the multiverse. Clearly the latter :clap:
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Plagentine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:12 pm

I am a bit(a lot) late on announcing this on the forum, however in the past month Lord General Nyx and Lord General Sygian have resigned from all of their positions in Firehelm due to not being able to juggle around multiple organizations. They have been major contributors to the military and have been instrumental to our successes. We sincerely thank them for their service as founding members of the region and wish them luck in their future endeavors.

However, it is my pleasure to officially announc the appointments of three new Crown members. First off, Bannermaster Vapid who has been promoted from his former rank of Lieutenant and appointed as Primarch of the Iron Fleets. In his new position Vapid will be the head of regular operations and will be contributing in the making of our future legacy. Next, we have someone who has worked in the Burning Crown before but had to leave due to RL: Lord General Shadoke, who has been appointed as Primarch of Immaterium Fleets. He will be our head of intelligence and will be leading our infiltration and stealth operations. Last, but not least, is Lieutenant Festavo who has come back to NS to resume his former activity. Festavo has been appointed as an Imperial Advisor, and will be supporting his colleagues in conquering regions to the best of his abilities.

The Burning Crown
Ovelord Plagentine
Primarch of Iron Fleets Personchan
Primarch of Immaterium Fleets General Shady
Primarch of Shadow Fleets Revall
Primarch of Learning Affairs Kyorgia is Awesome
Guardian of the Capital Stretchington
Imperial Advisor Chaos Fest

Sygian II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:34 pm

It was a pleasure serving my time in Firehelm.

Congrats to Festavo, Vapid, and Shadoke!
Last edited by Sygian II on Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates

Maj. Sygian

Council Advisor of The Black Hawks

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay