NATION

PASSWORD

Region Help

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Baharica
Secretary

Founded: Mar 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Region Help

Postby Baharica » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:28 pm

Im in need of help developing my region

the theme is new planet, year one, each week we release events that happen within to entice role-playing, any advice or help welcome, my region is welcoming any and all nations help

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:29 pm

Sounds cool actully. What would the planet be called.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Baharica
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Baharica » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:46 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:Sounds cool actully. What would the planet be called.

well planet i guess is the wrong word,

the region is called "Promised lands" its going to have a map like earth run like earth at some point, but involve different nations and stories, strting from the ground, the hard part is finding people who contribute

Arbakovana-Venezia
Senator

Founded: Feb 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arbakovana-Venezia » Sun May 01, 2016 12:38 am

Baharica wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote:Sounds cool actully. What would the planet be called.

well planet i guess is the wrong word,

the region is called "Promised lands" its going to have a map like earth run like earth at some point, but involve different nations and stories, strting from the ground, the hard part is finding people who contribute

I could help shape the region

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Sun May 01, 2016 12:39 am

I could as well I actully have something you could use. It wa made by a friend for me.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Baharica
Secretary

Ex-Nation

IN NEED OF GREAT HELP

Postby Baharica » Thu May 05, 2016 12:16 am

Hello im having trouble really getting my region up off the ground and i am looking for people that could help, the issue is a couple things

we dont have enough contributors, need better recruiters, need people to lead roleplays so other nations can get involved , we are looking for someone to run the newspaper aswell

if you can help please telegram me

Baharica
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Baharica » Tue May 10, 2016 9:45 pm

bump

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay